- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Updated: February 9, 2019
Kevin Love took the court in an NBA game for the first time since early November on Friday night, and while there was clearly quite a bit rust that needed to be knocked off, that’s not what he was focusing on.
Love took to Instagram shortly after the game to share an inspirational message about what it means for him to be back with his teammates after a long and arduous rehabilitation.
It’s messages like these that have made Love one of the most respected players in the NBA, both amongst his colleagues and amongst fans.
For the last couple seasons, Love has become increasingly outspoken about mental health, his own struggles, and how important it is for people to feel free to speak their mind. This message proves that he truly practices what he preaches.
Love played just six minutes in Friday’s game and logged four points, one rebound, and one assist. It’s clear that he is still quite a ways away from being the double-double machine that fans have come to expect.
Despite that, he’s taking it all in stride and seems incredibly happy just to be back.