- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Updated: February 9, 2019
Kevin Love took the court in an NBA game for the first time since early November on Friday night, and while there was clearly quite a bit rust that needed to be knocked off, that’s not what he was focusing on.
Love took to Instagram shortly after the game to share an inspirational message about what it means for him to be back with his teammates after a long and arduous rehabilitation.
It’s messages like these that have made Love one of the most respected players in the NBA, both amongst his colleagues and amongst fans.
For the last couple seasons, Love has become increasingly outspoken about mental health, his own struggles, and how important it is for people to feel free to speak their mind. This message proves that he truly practices what he preaches.
Love played just six minutes in Friday’s game and logged four points, one rebound, and one assist. It’s clear that he is still quite a ways away from being the double-double machine that fans have come to expect.
Despite that, he’s taking it all in stride and seems incredibly happy just to be back.