- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Updated: February 9, 2019
Kevin Love took the court in an NBA game for the first time since early November on Friday night, and while there was clearly quite a bit rust that needed to be knocked off, that’s not what he was focusing on.
Love took to Instagram shortly after the game to share an inspirational message about what it means for him to be back with his teammates after a long and arduous rehabilitation.
It’s messages like these that have made Love one of the most respected players in the NBA, both amongst his colleagues and amongst fans.
For the last couple seasons, Love has become increasingly outspoken about mental health, his own struggles, and how important it is for people to feel free to speak their mind. This message proves that he truly practices what he preaches.
Love played just six minutes in Friday’s game and logged four points, one rebound, and one assist. It’s clear that he is still quite a ways away from being the double-double machine that fans have come to expect.
Despite that, he’s taking it all in stride and seems incredibly happy just to be back.