- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Updated: February 9, 2019
Kevin Love took the court in an NBA game for the first time since early November on Friday night, and while there was clearly quite a bit rust that needed to be knocked off, that’s not what he was focusing on.
Love took to Instagram shortly after the game to share an inspirational message about what it means for him to be back with his teammates after a long and arduous rehabilitation.
It’s messages like these that have made Love one of the most respected players in the NBA, both amongst his colleagues and amongst fans.
For the last couple seasons, Love has become increasingly outspoken about mental health, his own struggles, and how important it is for people to feel free to speak their mind. This message proves that he truly practices what he preaches.
Love played just six minutes in Friday’s game and logged four points, one rebound, and one assist. It’s clear that he is still quite a ways away from being the double-double machine that fans have come to expect.
Despite that, he’s taking it all in stride and seems incredibly happy just to be back.