- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Updated: February 9, 2019
Kevin Love took the court in an NBA game for the first time since early November on Friday night, and while there was clearly quite a bit rust that needed to be knocked off, that’s not what he was focusing on.
Love took to Instagram shortly after the game to share an inspirational message about what it means for him to be back with his teammates after a long and arduous rehabilitation.
It’s messages like these that have made Love one of the most respected players in the NBA, both amongst his colleagues and amongst fans.
For the last couple seasons, Love has become increasingly outspoken about mental health, his own struggles, and how important it is for people to feel free to speak their mind. This message proves that he truly practices what he preaches.
Love played just six minutes in Friday’s game and logged four points, one rebound, and one assist. It’s clear that he is still quite a ways away from being the double-double machine that fans have come to expect.
Despite that, he’s taking it all in stride and seems incredibly happy just to be back.