- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Release New Timetable for Tristan Thompson’s Return From Injury
- Updated: January 25, 2019
Thompson has missed the team’s last four games due to a left foot sprain first experienced during a Dec. 10 against the Milwaukee Bucks.
The team is expected to be cautious with Thompson’s return, so it wouldn’t be surprising if the big man were to sit out longer than the expected two weeks.
Thompson had been having a career year with averages of 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game before going down with the injury.