- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka Looks Miserable After Loss to Cavs
- Updated: January 14, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers finally snapped their 12-game losing streak on Sunday with a win over the Los Angeles Lakers, and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka was visibly upset while leaving Staples Center following the game.
Rob Pelinka doesn’t look too happy after loss to the Cavs…
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 14, 2019
The Cavs’ 101-95 win over the Lakers was definitely a fantastic way to end their losing streak. All five starters finished with double-digit point totals, and both Tristan Thompson and Alec Burks recorded impressive double-doubles.
As for the Lakers, they proved once again that without LeBron James on the court, they are just another bottom feeder.
Since James went down with a groin injury in a win over the Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day, the Lakers have won just three of their last 10. It’s been an eye-opening run for the Lakers and their fan base to say the least.
With the losing streak officially snapped, the Cavs will now get to enjoy a couple days of rest before continuing their Western Conference road trip with games against Portland, Utah, and Denver, before finally heading back to the safe confines of Quicken Loans Arena.