- Here Are Landing Spots for Kevin Love in Potential Deals That ‘Make Sense’
- Beth McLeod’s Emotional Reaction to Major Honor From Cavs Organization
- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
Video: Lakers GM Rob Pelinka Looks Miserable After Loss to Cavs
- Updated: January 14, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers finally snapped their 12-game losing streak on Sunday with a win over the Los Angeles Lakers, and Lakers general manager Rob Pelinka was visibly upset while leaving Staples Center following the game.
Rob Pelinka doesn’t look too happy after loss to the Cavs…
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 14, 2019
The Cavs’ 101-95 win over the Lakers was definitely a fantastic way to end their losing streak. All five starters finished with double-digit point totals, and both Tristan Thompson and Alec Burks recorded impressive double-doubles.
As for the Lakers, they proved once again that without LeBron James on the court, they are just another bottom feeder.
Since James went down with a groin injury in a win over the Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day, the Lakers have won just three of their last 10. It’s been an eye-opening run for the Lakers and their fan base to say the least.
With the losing streak officially snapped, the Cavs will now get to enjoy a couple days of rest before continuing their Western Conference road trip with games against Portland, Utah, and Denver, before finally heading back to the safe confines of Quicken Loans Arena.