- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Tristan Thompson Flips Off Hecklers at Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: December 4, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Tristan Thompson celebrated his team’s win over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday night in unorthodox fashion when he turned towards fans in the front row at Barclays Center and flipped them the bird.
Thompson helped the Cavs get their fifth win of the season in more ways than one against the Nets. He finished the night with 19 points, 14 rebounds, two assists, and two blocks in just 34 minutes. It is the latest performance in a season that many are starting to call the best of his seven-year career.
Was Thompson’s decision to give fans of the home crowd the finger the right one? Probably not. Did it show a kind of passion and competitiveness that the Cavs need out of the veteran leader this season? Absolutely.
Hopefully that passion will help the Cavs get an unlikely win on Wednesday night, when the Golden State Warriors come to Cleveland.