- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: Tristan Thompson Flips Off Hecklers at Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: December 4, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Tristan Thompson celebrated his team’s win over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday night in unorthodox fashion when he turned towards fans in the front row at Barclays Center and flipped them the bird.
Thompson helped the Cavs get their fifth win of the season in more ways than one against the Nets. He finished the night with 19 points, 14 rebounds, two assists, and two blocks in just 34 minutes. It is the latest performance in a season that many are starting to call the best of his seven-year career.
Was Thompson’s decision to give fans of the home crowd the finger the right one? Probably not. Did it show a kind of passion and competitiveness that the Cavs need out of the veteran leader this season? Absolutely.
Hopefully that passion will help the Cavs get an unlikely win on Wednesday night, when the Golden State Warriors come to Cleveland.