- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Tristan Thompson Flips Off Hecklers at Cavs-Nets Game
- Updated: December 4, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Tristan Thompson celebrated his team’s win over the Brooklyn Nets on Monday night in unorthodox fashion when he turned towards fans in the front row at Barclays Center and flipped them the bird.
Thompson helped the Cavs get their fifth win of the season in more ways than one against the Nets. He finished the night with 19 points, 14 rebounds, two assists, and two blocks in just 34 minutes. It is the latest performance in a season that many are starting to call the best of his seven-year career.
Was Thompson’s decision to give fans of the home crowd the finger the right one? Probably not. Did it show a kind of passion and competitiveness that the Cavs need out of the veteran leader this season? Absolutely.
Hopefully that passion will help the Cavs get an unlikely win on Wednesday night, when the Golden State Warriors come to Cleveland.