- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Cavs Bench Erupts as Alec Burks Slams Down Game-Winning Dunk
- Updated: December 3, 2018
With just 5.6 seconds remaining, and the Cavs tied with the Brooklyn Nets at 97, Burks drove the lane against opposing guard Spencer Dinwiddie, put the ball behind his back, and finished with a nasty two-handed slam to put his team up, 99-97, with 3.2 seconds remaining.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) December 4, 2018
The Cavs bench proceeded to explode as Burks elevated his team to its fifth win of the season. He finished with 13 points and seven rebounds in 28 minutes of action.
The Cavs are now 5-18 on the season and will get the opportunity to ride tonight’s high into Wednesday’s contest against the defending champion Golden State Warriors. Tipoff for that game is set for 7 pm EST.