- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Former Cavs Guard Arrested for Choking Woman
- Updated: December 3, 2018
A rep for Raptors 905 released the statement below:
“On Monday, Dec. 3, 2018, Raptors 905 guard Kay Felder was charged by police in connection with an allegation of domestic violence. Raptors 905 have waived Felder, effective immediately.”
The identity of the woman has not yet been made public, but multiple sources say that Felder apparently has known her for years.
According to TMZ Sports, the two got into a heated argument after dinner and Felder reportedly got violent and threatened and assaulted the woman, who was able to call a family member soon after. The family member immediately called police afterwards.
Felder was later arrested for assault and utter threats. He’s currently released from custody but is due back in court later this month.