- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Former Cavs Guard Arrested for Choking Woman
- Updated: December 3, 2018
A rep for Raptors 905 released the statement below:
“On Monday, Dec. 3, 2018, Raptors 905 guard Kay Felder was charged by police in connection with an allegation of domestic violence. Raptors 905 have waived Felder, effective immediately.”
The identity of the woman has not yet been made public, but multiple sources say that Felder apparently has known her for years.
According to TMZ Sports, the two got into a heated argument after dinner and Felder reportedly got violent and threatened and assaulted the woman, who was able to call a family member soon after. The family member immediately called police afterwards.
Felder was later arrested for assault and utter threats. He’s currently released from custody but is due back in court later this month.