- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
Former Cavs Guard Arrested for Choking Woman
- Updated: December 3, 2018
A rep for Raptors 905 released the statement below:
“On Monday, Dec. 3, 2018, Raptors 905 guard Kay Felder was charged by police in connection with an allegation of domestic violence. Raptors 905 have waived Felder, effective immediately.”
The identity of the woman has not yet been made public, but multiple sources say that Felder apparently has known her for years.
According to TMZ Sports, the two got into a heated argument after dinner and Felder reportedly got violent and threatened and assaulted the woman, who was able to call a family member soon after. The family member immediately called police afterwards.
Felder was later arrested for assault and utter threats. He’s currently released from custody but is due back in court later this month.