- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Former Cavs Guard Shows Support for J.R. Smith Owning Stephen A. Smith on Social Media
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Deron Williams is the latest figure to involve himself in the social media feud between J.R. Smith and Stephen A. Smith. Williams took to his Instagram account and voiced his support for J.R. Smith, as shown by the image below.
The back-and-forth between both Smiths began back in Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals, when J.R. Smith committed his infamous blunder that cost the Cavs a real shot at winning the game. Ever since that game, J.R. Smith has been continuously receiving flack from NBA fans and sports analysts alike.
Both J.R. Smith and Stephen A. Smith are known to be very vocal, especially on social media. It remains to be seen whether other NBA players will voice their support for the former Smith in the coming days.
Williams was waived by the Dallas Mavericks in February 2017 and signed with the Cavs shortly afterwards. He served as backup point guard to Kyrie Irving for the remainder of the 2016-17 season and 2017 playoffs.