- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Former Cavs Guard Shows Support for J.R. Smith Owning Stephen A. Smith on Social Media
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Deron Williams is the latest figure to involve himself in the social media feud between J.R. Smith and Stephen A. Smith. Williams took to his Instagram account and voiced his support for J.R. Smith, as shown by the image below.
The back-and-forth between both Smiths began back in Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals, when J.R. Smith committed his infamous blunder that cost the Cavs a real shot at winning the game. Ever since that game, J.R. Smith has been continuously receiving flack from NBA fans and sports analysts alike.
Both J.R. Smith and Stephen A. Smith are known to be very vocal, especially on social media. It remains to be seen whether other NBA players will voice their support for the former Smith in the coming days.
Williams was waived by the Dallas Mavericks in February 2017 and signed with the Cavs shortly afterwards. He served as backup point guard to Kyrie Irving for the remainder of the 2016-17 season and 2017 playoffs.