- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Larry Nance Jr. Insinuates That LeBron James Is the G.O.A.T.
- Updated: November 15, 2018
It seems that Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. thinks LeBron James is the greatest basketball player of all time. James passed Wilt Chamberlain on Wednesday night to move into fifth place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.
Earlier today, James posted a video on Instagram, which his mother Gloria James took, that captured the moment right after James passed Chamberlain to crack the top five. Among the many congratulatory comments that followed was a comment from Nance, which consisted of five goat emojis.
Nance’s comment can be interpreted in a few different ways. The most obvious interpretation is that he thinks James is the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T.). The comment could also mean Nance is referring to each member of the top five as a potential G.O.A.T., since there are five emojis. The latter seems a bit far-fetched, so it’s probably better to go with the former here.
James now has 31,425 points for his career, and has an opportunity to pass Michael Jordan, who is next on the list with 32,392 points.