- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
Larry Nance Jr. Insinuates That LeBron James Is the G.O.A.T.
- Updated: November 15, 2018
It seems that Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. thinks LeBron James is the greatest basketball player of all time. James passed Wilt Chamberlain on Wednesday night to move into fifth place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.
Earlier today, James posted a video on Instagram, which his mother Gloria James took, that captured the moment right after James passed Chamberlain to crack the top five. Among the many congratulatory comments that followed was a comment from Nance, which consisted of five goat emojis.
Nance’s comment can be interpreted in a few different ways. The most obvious interpretation is that he thinks James is the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T.). The comment could also mean Nance is referring to each member of the top five as a potential G.O.A.T., since there are five emojis. The latter seems a bit far-fetched, so it’s probably better to go with the former here.
James now has 31,425 points for his career, and has an opportunity to pass Michael Jordan, who is next on the list with 32,392 points.