- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Larry Nance Jr. Insinuates That LeBron James Is the G.O.A.T.
- Updated: November 15, 2018
It seems that Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. thinks LeBron James is the greatest basketball player of all time. James passed Wilt Chamberlain on Wednesday night to move into fifth place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.
Earlier today, James posted a video on Instagram, which his mother Gloria James took, that captured the moment right after James passed Chamberlain to crack the top five. Among the many congratulatory comments that followed was a comment from Nance, which consisted of five goat emojis.
Nance’s comment can be interpreted in a few different ways. The most obvious interpretation is that he thinks James is the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T.). The comment could also mean Nance is referring to each member of the top five as a potential G.O.A.T., since there are five emojis. The latter seems a bit far-fetched, so it’s probably better to go with the former here.
James now has 31,425 points for his career, and has an opportunity to pass Michael Jordan, who is next on the list with 32,392 points.