- Report: Officer Suspended for Filming Delonte West While Shirtless and Handcuffed
- Kevin Love Says Collin Sexton Was ‘Pretty Hard on Himself’ During Loss to Knicks
- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
Larry Nance Jr. Insinuates That LeBron James Is the G.O.A.T.
- Updated: November 15, 2018
It seems that Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. thinks LeBron James is the greatest basketball player of all time. James passed Wilt Chamberlain on Wednesday night to move into fifth place on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.
Earlier today, James posted a video on Instagram, which his mother Gloria James took, that captured the moment right after James passed Chamberlain to crack the top five. Among the many congratulatory comments that followed was a comment from Nance, which consisted of five goat emojis.
Nance’s comment can be interpreted in a few different ways. The most obvious interpretation is that he thinks James is the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T.). The comment could also mean Nance is referring to each member of the top five as a potential G.O.A.T., since there are five emojis. The latter seems a bit far-fetched, so it’s probably better to go with the former here.
James now has 31,425 points for his career, and has an opportunity to pass Michael Jordan, who is next on the list with 32,392 points.