- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Cavs News: Cedi Osman Suffers Back Injury vs. Thunder
- Updated: November 7, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers starting forward Cedi Osman left Wednesday night’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with lower back spasms. Early reports indicate that his return to the contest is doubtful.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 8, 2018
Entering Wednesday night’s game, Osman had played in all 10 of the Cavaliers’ contests this season.
He’s averaging 12.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. He entered this year being in the tough position of taking over the spot that had been held by former Cavs superstar LeBron James.