- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Cedi Osman Suffers Back Injury vs. Thunder
- Updated: November 7, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers starting forward Cedi Osman left Wednesday night’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with lower back spasms. Early reports indicate that his return to the contest is doubtful.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 8, 2018
Entering Wednesday night’s game, Osman had played in all 10 of the Cavaliers’ contests this season.
He’s averaging 12.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. He entered this year being in the tough position of taking over the spot that had been held by former Cavs superstar LeBron James.