- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: Cedi Osman Suffers Back Injury vs. Thunder
- Updated: November 7, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers starting forward Cedi Osman left Wednesday night’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with lower back spasms. Early reports indicate that his return to the contest is doubtful.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 8, 2018
Entering Wednesday night’s game, Osman had played in all 10 of the Cavaliers’ contests this season.
He’s averaging 12.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. He entered this year being in the tough position of taking over the spot that had been held by former Cavs superstar LeBron James.