- Report: Cavs to Work Out Forward De’Andre Hunter Next Week
- Cavs Players React to Raptors Winning 2019 NBA Finals
- Kevin Love’s Tragic Response to Klay Thompson Suffering Torn ACL in NBA Finals
- NBA Commissioner Comments on Dan Gilbert’s Condition and Ability to Continue as Cavs Owner
- Report: Tyronn Lue Being Subpoenaed in Lawsuit Against Cavs
- Channing Frye Explains Why He Chose to Sign With Cavs Over Raptors Last Offseason
- Report: Koby Altman ‘Stunned’ Lindsay Gottlieb With Offer She Couldn’t Refuse
- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
Cavs News: Cedi Osman Suffers Back Injury vs. Thunder
- Updated: November 7, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers starting forward Cedi Osman left Wednesday night’s game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with lower back spasms. Early reports indicate that his return to the contest is doubtful.
— Joe Gabriele (@CavsJoeG) November 8, 2018
Entering Wednesday night’s game, Osman had played in all 10 of the Cavaliers’ contests this season.
He’s averaging 12.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. He entered this year being in the tough position of taking over the spot that had been held by former Cavs superstar LeBron James.