- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Video: Cavs Force Rookie Collin Sexton to Give Boy Band Performance on Stage
- Updated: October 23, 2018
At the Cavs’ annual Wine & Gold United Members Meeting, teammates made Sexton dance on stage:
While the rookie showed off some nice moves, Sexton hasn’t been able to replicate the action on the court. The 19-year-old has gotten off to a subpar start this season. The guard is putting up just 9.0 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 22.7 minutes a game. Although the sample size of three games is small, Sexton’s play hasn’t been promising thus far.
After losing the first three games of the 2018-19 NBA regular season, it’s good to see the Cavs joking, dancing and having fun together. The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers, remain winless this season.
Hopefully the camaraderie off the court will translate onto the court as well.
The Cavs will have a chance to register a win on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets in Cleveland.