- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
Video: Cavs Force Rookie Collin Sexton to Give Boy Band Performance on Stage
- Updated: October 23, 2018
At the Cavs’ annual Wine & Gold United Members Meeting, teammates made Sexton dance on stage:
While the rookie showed off some nice moves, Sexton hasn’t been able to replicate the action on the court. The 19-year-old has gotten off to a subpar start this season. The guard is putting up just 9.0 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 22.7 minutes a game. Although the sample size of three games is small, Sexton’s play hasn’t been promising thus far.
After losing the first three games of the 2018-19 NBA regular season, it’s good to see the Cavs joking, dancing and having fun together. The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers, remain winless this season.
Hopefully the camaraderie off the court will translate onto the court as well.
The Cavs will have a chance to register a win on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets in Cleveland.