- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: Cavs Force Rookie Collin Sexton to Give Boy Band Performance on Stage
- Updated: October 23, 2018
At the Cavs’ annual Wine & Gold United Members Meeting, teammates made Sexton dance on stage:
While the rookie showed off some nice moves, Sexton hasn’t been able to replicate the action on the court. The 19-year-old has gotten off to a subpar start this season. The guard is putting up just 9.0 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 22.7 minutes a game. Although the sample size of three games is small, Sexton’s play hasn’t been promising thus far.
After losing the first three games of the 2018-19 NBA regular season, it’s good to see the Cavs joking, dancing and having fun together. The Cavs, along with the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers, remain winless this season.
Hopefully the camaraderie off the court will translate onto the court as well.
The Cavs will have a chance to register a win on Wednesday night against the Brooklyn Nets in Cleveland.