- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Report: Cavs Waive Big Man Marques Bolden
- Updated: October 19, 2019
According to The Athletic, center Marques Bolden is being cut by the Cleveland Cavaliers despite an impressive training camp.
Cavs have waived center Marques Bolden, sources told @TheAthleticNBA. He had a strong showing in training camp.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) October 19, 2019
The 21-year-old took part in four preseason games for the Cavaliers. Despite playing just 14.8 minutes in the handful of contests, the big man put up a fair 4.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
While Bolden went undrafted this past summer, he made a name for himself as a defensive stalwart alongside stars Zion Williamson and R.J. Barrett at Duke University. The 6-foot-11 center averaged 6.8 points and 4.0 rebounds for the Cavs during the 2019 Summer League.
The Cavs kick off the 2019-20 NBA regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.