- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Report: Cavs Waive Big Man Marques Bolden
- Updated: October 19, 2019
According to The Athletic, center Marques Bolden is being cut by the Cleveland Cavaliers despite an impressive training camp.
Cavs have waived center Marques Bolden, sources told @TheAthleticNBA. He had a strong showing in training camp.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) October 19, 2019
The 21-year-old took part in four preseason games for the Cavaliers. Despite playing just 14.8 minutes in the handful of contests, the big man put up a fair 4.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
While Bolden went undrafted this past summer, he made a name for himself as a defensive stalwart alongside stars Zion Williamson and R.J. Barrett at Duke University. The 6-foot-11 center averaged 6.8 points and 4.0 rebounds for the Cavs during the 2019 Summer League.
The Cavs kick off the 2019-20 NBA regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.