- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Report: Cavs Waive Big Man Marques Bolden
- Updated: October 19, 2019
According to The Athletic, center Marques Bolden is being cut by the Cleveland Cavaliers despite an impressive training camp.
Cavs have waived center Marques Bolden, sources told @TheAthleticNBA. He had a strong showing in training camp.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) October 19, 2019
The 21-year-old took part in four preseason games for the Cavaliers. Despite playing just 14.8 minutes in the handful of contests, the big man put up a fair 4.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
While Bolden went undrafted this past summer, he made a name for himself as a defensive stalwart alongside stars Zion Williamson and R.J. Barrett at Duke University. The 6-foot-11 center averaged 6.8 points and 4.0 rebounds for the Cavs during the 2019 Summer League.
The Cavs kick off the 2019-20 NBA regular season against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday.