- Collin Sexton reveals inspiring message Dwyane Wade gave him during jersey swap
- Report: Cavs putting ‘large focus’ on improving defense this offseason
- Former Cavs star reveals sleeper who he thinks is ‘best’ point guard in 2020 draft class
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
Cavs News: Larry Nance Jr. Agrees to 4-Year, $45M Extension With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: October 15, 2018
Larry Nance has reached a four-year, $45 million extension with Cleveland, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 15, 2018
Nance was acquired last season just before the trade deadline and played a vital part in helping the Cavs advance through the playoffs. He has also expressed a desire multiple times to stay in the city he grew up in.
Last year for the Cavs, the 6-foot-9 center averaged 8.9 points, 7.0 rebounds, and .8 blocks per game.
The big man is questionable to play in the team’s season-opener against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, as he is currently dealing with a sprained ankle for the first time in his three-year career.