- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
Cavs News: Larry Nance Jr. Agrees to 4-Year, $45M Extension With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: October 15, 2018
Larry Nance has reached a four-year, $45 million extension with Cleveland, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 15, 2018
Nance was acquired last season just before the trade deadline and played a vital part in helping the Cavs advance through the playoffs. He has also expressed a desire multiple times to stay in the city he grew up in.
Last year for the Cavs, the 6-foot-9 center averaged 8.9 points, 7.0 rebounds, and .8 blocks per game.
The big man is questionable to play in the team’s season-opener against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, as he is currently dealing with a sprained ankle for the first time in his three-year career.