- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Cavs News: Larry Nance Jr. Agrees to 4-Year, $45M Extension With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: October 15, 2018
Larry Nance has reached a four-year, $45 million extension with Cleveland, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) October 15, 2018
Nance was acquired last season just before the trade deadline and played a vital part in helping the Cavs advance through the playoffs. He has also expressed a desire multiple times to stay in the city he grew up in.
Last year for the Cavs, the 6-foot-9 center averaged 8.9 points, 7.0 rebounds, and .8 blocks per game.
The big man is questionable to play in the team’s season-opener against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, as he is currently dealing with a sprained ankle for the first time in his three-year career.