- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Shirtless J.R. Smith Returns After Browns Beat Ravens in Overtime
- Updated: October 8, 2018
Shirtless J.R. Smith is back.
After the Cleveland Browns’ 12-9 victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday afternoon, Smith was seen on video celebrating without his shirt on.
Smith’s celebration came right after Browns rookie kicker Greg Joseph hit the game-winning 37-yard field goal in overtime.
Also seen in the video are other Cleveland Cavaliers players such as Cedi Osman and Jordan Clarkson. To see them all go on team outings like this bodes well for the development of team camaraderie and chemistry.
As Smith is the oldest Cavs player out of the three, he seems to be continuing LeBron James‘ tradition of taking teammates out to football and baseball games.
It has now become difficult to count the number of times that Smith has been seen celebrating in public without a shirt, but it has certainly become a huge internet sensation ever since his first major shirtless appearance in the aftermath of the Cavs’ NBA championship victory in 2016.
Keep doing you, J.R.