- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Shirtless J.R. Smith Returns After Browns Beat Ravens in Overtime
- Updated: October 8, 2018
Shirtless J.R. Smith is back.
After the Cleveland Browns’ 12-9 victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday afternoon, Smith was seen on video celebrating without his shirt on.
Smith’s celebration came right after Browns rookie kicker Greg Joseph hit the game-winning 37-yard field goal in overtime.
Also seen in the video are other Cleveland Cavaliers players such as Cedi Osman and Jordan Clarkson. To see them all go on team outings like this bodes well for the development of team camaraderie and chemistry.
As Smith is the oldest Cavs player out of the three, he seems to be continuing LeBron James‘ tradition of taking teammates out to football and baseball games.
It has now become difficult to count the number of times that Smith has been seen celebrating in public without a shirt, but it has certainly become a huge internet sensation ever since his first major shirtless appearance in the aftermath of the Cavs’ NBA championship victory in 2016.
Keep doing you, J.R.