- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Richard Jefferson Names His Top Five Greatest Basketball Players of All-Time
- Updated: September 24, 2017
“I would probably go MJ (Michael Jordan) one, well no I know I’d go MJ one, LeBron two, Kareem (Adbul-Jabbar) three,” he said.
He later expanded his list to the top five in NBA history and added that James still has time to claim the number one spot.
“I’m gonna go MJ one. I’ll go LeBron two, still counting though,” he said. “He’s got more years to get to that number one spot. Then at three I would go Kareem. Four I would go probably Tim (Duncan). Then five I would go Magic (Johnson), Magic and Kobe (Bryant) are really, really close.”
Jefferson’s top-five list is hard to argue, but James might have a thing or two to say about the top spot when it’s all said and done.