- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Several Cavs Players Reunite With LeBron James at His Wedding Anniversary Party
- Updated: September 15, 2018
On Friday night, it became clear just how much the four-time MVP values his former teammates when he posted selfies with J.R. Smith, Tristan Thompson, and Kendrick Perkins at his and his wife Savannah’s fifth-year wedding anniversary celebration.
James wasn’t the only one to post from the party either. Smith couldn’t help but express his excitement when musical guest Travis Scott began performing at the anniversary celebration.
This isn’t the first instance that James has spent some quality time with former Cavs teammates this summer. Back in July, James and Kevin Love were all smiles while they worked out together in Las Vegas. It seems clear that while the three-time NBA champ will no longer be donning the Wine and Gold, much of his heart remains in Cleveland.
While it will certainly be a blow to see James suit up in another team’s uniform this season, it is heartening to know just how much his years in Cleveland clearly meant to him.
Who knows, maybe one day he’ll decide he wants to create new relationships in Cleveland all over again.