- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Several Cavs Players Reunite With LeBron James at His Wedding Anniversary Party
- Updated: September 15, 2018
On Friday night, it became clear just how much the four-time MVP values his former teammates when he posted selfies with J.R. Smith, Tristan Thompson, and Kendrick Perkins at his and his wife Savannah’s fifth-year wedding anniversary celebration.
James wasn’t the only one to post from the party either. Smith couldn’t help but express his excitement when musical guest Travis Scott began performing at the anniversary celebration.
This isn’t the first instance that James has spent some quality time with former Cavs teammates this summer. Back in July, James and Kevin Love were all smiles while they worked out together in Las Vegas. It seems clear that while the three-time NBA champ will no longer be donning the Wine and Gold, much of his heart remains in Cleveland.
While it will certainly be a blow to see James suit up in another team’s uniform this season, it is heartening to know just how much his years in Cleveland clearly meant to him.
Who knows, maybe one day he’ll decide he wants to create new relationships in Cleveland all over again.