- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Several Cavs Players Reunite With LeBron James at His Wedding Anniversary Party
- Updated: September 15, 2018
On Friday night, it became clear just how much the four-time MVP values his former teammates when he posted selfies with J.R. Smith, Tristan Thompson, and Kendrick Perkins at his and his wife Savannah’s fifth-year wedding anniversary celebration.
James wasn’t the only one to post from the party either. Smith couldn’t help but express his excitement when musical guest Travis Scott began performing at the anniversary celebration.
This isn’t the first instance that James has spent some quality time with former Cavs teammates this summer. Back in July, James and Kevin Love were all smiles while they worked out together in Las Vegas. It seems clear that while the three-time NBA champ will no longer be donning the Wine and Gold, much of his heart remains in Cleveland.
While it will certainly be a blow to see James suit up in another team’s uniform this season, it is heartening to know just how much his years in Cleveland clearly meant to him.
Who knows, maybe one day he’ll decide he wants to create new relationships in Cleveland all over again.