- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
Report: Cavs Work Out Several Promising Free Agents to Fill 2018-19 Roster
- Updated: September 5, 2018
It seems that the Cleveland Cavaliers are still looking to fill out their roster for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers worked out a number of free agents today, including Tyler Ulis, JaKarr Sampson, Alan Williams and Marcus Georges-Hunt.
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) September 5, 2018
The gritty Sampson would make the most sense for the Cavs right now as his blue-collar mentality would give the Cavs an edge on both sides of the court. Sampson last played for the Sacramento Kings and averaged 4.7 points and 3.5 rebounds in the 2017-18 campaign.
Ulis is also an interesting prospect, however with prized rookie Collin Sexton and veteran George Hill still on the roster, the 5’10” point guard would likely be the third-string point guard behind those two.
The Cavs are expected to be a playoff team in the 2018-19 season, even with the departure of superstar LeBron James.