- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Work Out Several Promising Free Agents to Fill 2018-19 Roster
- Updated: September 5, 2018
It seems that the Cleveland Cavaliers are still looking to fill out their roster for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers worked out a number of free agents today, including Tyler Ulis, JaKarr Sampson, Alan Williams and Marcus Georges-Hunt.
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) September 5, 2018
The gritty Sampson would make the most sense for the Cavs right now as his blue-collar mentality would give the Cavs an edge on both sides of the court. Sampson last played for the Sacramento Kings and averaged 4.7 points and 3.5 rebounds in the 2017-18 campaign.
Ulis is also an interesting prospect, however with prized rookie Collin Sexton and veteran George Hill still on the roster, the 5’10” point guard would likely be the third-string point guard behind those two.
The Cavs are expected to be a playoff team in the 2018-19 season, even with the departure of superstar LeBron James.