- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Cavs Work Out Several Promising Free Agents to Fill 2018-19 Roster
- Updated: September 5, 2018
It seems that the Cleveland Cavaliers are still looking to fill out their roster for the upcoming 2018-19 season.
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers worked out a number of free agents today, including Tyler Ulis, JaKarr Sampson, Alan Williams and Marcus Georges-Hunt.
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) September 5, 2018
The gritty Sampson would make the most sense for the Cavs right now as his blue-collar mentality would give the Cavs an edge on both sides of the court. Sampson last played for the Sacramento Kings and averaged 4.7 points and 3.5 rebounds in the 2017-18 campaign.
Ulis is also an interesting prospect, however with prized rookie Collin Sexton and veteran George Hill still on the roster, the 5’10” point guard would likely be the third-string point guard behind those two.
The Cavs are expected to be a playoff team in the 2018-19 season, even with the departure of superstar LeBron James.