- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Report: Cavs and Guard Isaiah Taylor Agree to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 9, 2018
In the midst of an action-packed offseason, the Cleveland Cavaliers are quietly building a revamped and youthful roster.
According to Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports, the Cavs and former Atlanta Hawks guard Isaiah Taylor have agreed to a one-year deal.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and guard Isaiah Taylor have agreed to a one-year deal, league sources tell Yahoo. The Cavs have looked to add another point guard over past week.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 10, 2018
The 6-foot-3 point guard is just 24 years old and will be entering his third season in the NBA. Last season for the Hawks, Taylor averaged 6.6 points and 3.1 assists in just 17.4 minutes of action.