- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Report: Cavs and Guard Isaiah Taylor Agree to One-Year Deal
- Updated: August 9, 2018
In the midst of an action-packed offseason, the Cleveland Cavaliers are quietly building a revamped and youthful roster.
According to Shams Charania of Yahoo! Sports, the Cavs and former Atlanta Hawks guard Isaiah Taylor have agreed to a one-year deal.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and guard Isaiah Taylor have agreed to a one-year deal, league sources tell Yahoo. The Cavs have looked to add another point guard over past week.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) August 10, 2018
The 6-foot-3 point guard is just 24 years old and will be entering his third season in the NBA. Last season for the Hawks, Taylor averaged 6.6 points and 3.1 assists in just 17.4 minutes of action.