- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James Reacts to Video of Himself and Son Playing Together in NBA
- Updated: July 20, 2018
Thanks to the miracle of computer-generated imagery, James got a taste of what that might look like when a fan created an epic highlight video depicting a CGI version of both father and son playing alongside one another in the NBA.
James was understandably quite excited about the video and decided to share it on his own Instagram page.
One interesting thing to note is that in his own caption of the video, the four-time MVP used the hashtag #TheKidsFromAkron. While there is no proof of this, it is possible that James is hinting at his hope of returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers one last time in his career to play alongside his son in the Wine and Gold.
While James’ place in the NBA is obviously assured, it remains to be seen whether or not his son can take his talents to the NBA as well. If this video is any indication, the two joining forces in the NBA would certainly be something to behold.