- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Reacts to Video of Himself and Son Playing Together in NBA
- Updated: July 20, 2018
Thanks to the miracle of computer-generated imagery, James got a taste of what that might look like when a fan created an epic highlight video depicting a CGI version of both father and son playing alongside one another in the NBA.
James was understandably quite excited about the video and decided to share it on his own Instagram page.
One interesting thing to note is that in his own caption of the video, the four-time MVP used the hashtag #TheKidsFromAkron. While there is no proof of this, it is possible that James is hinting at his hope of returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers one last time in his career to play alongside his son in the Wine and Gold.
While James’ place in the NBA is obviously assured, it remains to be seen whether or not his son can take his talents to the NBA as well. If this video is any indication, the two joining forces in the NBA would certainly be something to behold.