- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
- Coach Says Darius Garland Among Best Passers Next to Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, and John Stockton
LeBron James Reveals Potential Plans to Play With Son in NBA
- Updated: March 12, 2018
On Sunday night, James Jr.’s father, LeBron James, responded to a reporter’s questions regarding whether or not he would like to play with his son if he ever makes it to the NBA.
The conversation, which took place prior to the Cleveland Cavaliers’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, began when the reporter brought up recent videos of James Jr.’s on-court performances.
“He got a chance. He got a chance. If he stays where he at right now, along this path, he’s got a chance,” James said before the reporter brought up the possibility of the two playing together in the NBA in the future. “If he has a chance, and it seems like he can make it? Got to. You gotta do it. You got to, absolutely. As soon as we do it, boom, go ahead son, you got it from here.”
The stars would definitely have to align for both James and his son to take the NBA court together in the future. If it were to take place, it would likely not only be one of the most memorable moments in both of their lives, but also one of the most memorable moments in the history of the NBA.
Hopefully James’ hopes for his son’s future come to pass so that we can all enjoy another James era in the NBA.