- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
- Report: There Are Those in Cavs Front Office Who Believe R.J. Barrett Is Better Than Ja Morant
Report: Cavs Actively Looking to Trade George Hill and Kyle Korver
- Updated: July 5, 2018
“The Cavs are facing a rebuild with LeBron James’ departure. The franchise wants to unload Hill’s massive contract and, ideally, acquire draft picks in exchange for Korver, sources said.”
Hill is due just under $40 million over the next two seasons, while Korver will be making $7.5 million annually.
There were questions as to whether the Cavs were looking to contend this season or not, however with this recent report, it seems that they’re looking to go into full rebuild mode.