- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Actively Looking to Trade George Hill and Kyle Korver
- Updated: July 5, 2018
“The Cavs are facing a rebuild with LeBron James’ departure. The franchise wants to unload Hill’s massive contract and, ideally, acquire draft picks in exchange for Korver, sources said.”
Hill is due just under $40 million over the next two seasons, while Korver will be making $7.5 million annually.
There were questions as to whether the Cavs were looking to contend this season or not, however with this recent report, it seems that they’re looking to go into full rebuild mode.