- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
Report: Cavs Actively Looking to Trade George Hill and Kyle Korver
- Updated: July 5, 2018
“The Cavs are facing a rebuild with LeBron James’ departure. The franchise wants to unload Hill’s massive contract and, ideally, acquire draft picks in exchange for Korver, sources said.”
Hill is due just under $40 million over the next two seasons, while Korver will be making $7.5 million annually.
There were questions as to whether the Cavs were looking to contend this season or not, however with this recent report, it seems that they’re looking to go into full rebuild mode.