- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Collin Sexton Announces Awesome Collaboration With Fans and Nike
- Updated: September 23, 2019
Collin Sexton will be wearing custom Nike shoes designed by his fans throughout the 2019-20 season.
Sexton asked his fans on Twitter to create customized NIKEiD KD shoes and to send him the designs. The five best designs will be showcased in games throughout the upcoming season.
To make the opportunity even cooler, the creators of the chosen designs will receive a shout-out from the Cleveland Cavaliers guard.
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) September 22, 2019
Last season, Sexton wore a customized NIKEiD version of Kyrie Irving’s Kyrie 4 signature shoe. It was the perfect shoe for the No. 8 pick of the 2018 NBA Draft after he took over Irving’s No. 2 jersey with the Cavs.
Sexton was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team after finishing the 2018-19 season with a strong second half.
In his last 41 games, the University of Alabama product averaged 18.8 points, 3.2 assists, and 2.8 rebounds per game. He also shot a remarkable 40.7 percent from 3-point territory during that period.
This season, Sexton hopes to build on the momentum he built up from his rookie year and help the Cavs work towards regaining their status among the Eastern Conference’s elite.