- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Collin Sexton Announces Awesome Collaboration With Fans and Nike
- Updated: September 23, 2019
Collin Sexton will be wearing custom Nike shoes designed by his fans throughout the 2019-20 season.
Sexton asked his fans on Twitter to create customized NIKEiD KD shoes and to send him the designs. The five best designs will be showcased in games throughout the upcoming season.
To make the opportunity even cooler, the creators of the chosen designs will receive a shout-out from the Cleveland Cavaliers guard.
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) September 22, 2019
Last season, Sexton wore a customized NIKEiD version of Kyrie Irving’s Kyrie 4 signature shoe. It was the perfect shoe for the No. 8 pick of the 2018 NBA Draft after he took over Irving’s No. 2 jersey with the Cavs.
Sexton was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team after finishing the 2018-19 season with a strong second half.
In his last 41 games, the University of Alabama product averaged 18.8 points, 3.2 assists, and 2.8 rebounds per game. He also shot a remarkable 40.7 percent from 3-point territory during that period.
This season, Sexton hopes to build on the momentum he built up from his rookie year and help the Cavs work towards regaining their status among the Eastern Conference’s elite.