- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Collin Sexton Announces Awesome Collaboration With Fans and Nike
- Updated: September 23, 2019
Collin Sexton will be wearing custom Nike shoes designed by his fans throughout the 2019-20 season.
Sexton asked his fans on Twitter to create customized NIKEiD KD shoes and to send him the designs. The five best designs will be showcased in games throughout the upcoming season.
To make the opportunity even cooler, the creators of the chosen designs will receive a shout-out from the Cleveland Cavaliers guard.
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) September 22, 2019
Last season, Sexton wore a customized NIKEiD version of Kyrie Irving’s Kyrie 4 signature shoe. It was the perfect shoe for the No. 8 pick of the 2018 NBA Draft after he took over Irving’s No. 2 jersey with the Cavs.
Sexton was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team after finishing the 2018-19 season with a strong second half.
In his last 41 games, the University of Alabama product averaged 18.8 points, 3.2 assists, and 2.8 rebounds per game. He also shot a remarkable 40.7 percent from 3-point territory during that period.
This season, Sexton hopes to build on the momentum he built up from his rookie year and help the Cavs work towards regaining their status among the Eastern Conference’s elite.