- Former Cavs Players Get Into Twitter War With Royce White After He Calls Out LeBron James
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Sasha Kaun to Two-Year Deal
- Updated: August 22, 2015
According to David Pick of Real GM, Russian center Sasha Kaun has verbally agreed to a two-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet, but it will most likely be for a veteran’s minimum.
Source: Cavaliers, Sasha Kaun to sign two-season agreement.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 22, 2015
Kaun averaged a career-high 9.9 points, and was near his career bests with 4.5 rebounds and .9 blocks, while playing for CSKA Moscow last season.