- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Sasha Kaun to Two-Year Deal
- Updated: August 22, 2015
According to David Pick of Real GM, Russian center Sasha Kaun has verbally agreed to a two-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet, but it will most likely be for a veteran’s minimum.
Source: Cavaliers, Sasha Kaun to sign two-season agreement.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 22, 2015
Kaun averaged a career-high 9.9 points, and was near his career bests with 4.5 rebounds and .9 blocks, while playing for CSKA Moscow last season.