- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Sasha Kaun to Two-Year Deal
- Updated: August 22, 2015
According to David Pick of Real GM, Russian center Sasha Kaun has verbally agreed to a two-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet, but it will most likely be for a veteran’s minimum.
Source: Cavaliers, Sasha Kaun to sign two-season agreement.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 22, 2015
Kaun averaged a career-high 9.9 points, and was near his career bests with 4.5 rebounds and .9 blocks, while playing for CSKA Moscow last season.