- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Sasha Kaun to Two-Year Deal
- Updated: August 22, 2015
According to David Pick of Real GM, Russian center Sasha Kaun has verbally agreed to a two-year deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed yet, but it will most likely be for a veteran’s minimum.
Source: Cavaliers, Sasha Kaun to sign two-season agreement.
— David Pick (@IAmDPick) August 22, 2015
Kaun averaged a career-high 9.9 points, and was near his career bests with 4.5 rebounds and .9 blocks, while playing for CSKA Moscow last season.