- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
J.R. Smith Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: June 14, 2018
Smith took to Instagram early Thursday morning to announce the birth. According to the post, he and Harris have decided to name the newest addition to their family Denver.
The timing could not be more perfect for the happy couple. With the NBA offseason just getting started, Smith will certainly have time to dote on their baby’s every need before he has to worry about getting back on the court.
The newborn girl marks their fourth daughter together, and the couple’s three other children, Demi, Peyton, and Dakota, will surely be happy to welcome their new sister.
Now the fun really begins for the growing family. Hopefully by the time the 2018-19 season rolls around, the couple’s new baby will be old enough to come watch her dad play live for a game or two and have some fun of her own.