- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
J.R. Smith Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: June 14, 2018
Smith took to Instagram early Thursday morning to announce the birth. According to the post, he and Harris have decided to name the newest addition to their family Denver.
The timing could not be more perfect for the happy couple. With the NBA offseason just getting started, Smith will certainly have time to dote on their baby’s every need before he has to worry about getting back on the court.
The newborn girl marks their fourth daughter together, and the couple’s three other children, Demi, Peyton, and Dakota, will surely be happy to welcome their new sister.
Now the fun really begins for the growing family. Hopefully by the time the 2018-19 season rolls around, the couple’s new baby will be old enough to come watch her dad play live for a game or two and have some fun of her own.