- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
J.R. Smith Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: June 14, 2018
Smith took to Instagram early Thursday morning to announce the birth. According to the post, he and Harris have decided to name the newest addition to their family Denver.
The timing could not be more perfect for the happy couple. With the NBA offseason just getting started, Smith will certainly have time to dote on their baby’s every need before he has to worry about getting back on the court.
The newborn girl marks their fourth daughter together, and the couple’s three other children, Demi, Peyton, and Dakota, will surely be happy to welcome their new sister.
Now the fun really begins for the growing family. Hopefully by the time the 2018-19 season rolls around, the couple’s new baby will be old enough to come watch her dad play live for a game or two and have some fun of her own.