- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
J.R. Smith Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: June 14, 2018
Smith took to Instagram early Thursday morning to announce the birth. According to the post, he and Harris have decided to name the newest addition to their family Denver.
The timing could not be more perfect for the happy couple. With the NBA offseason just getting started, Smith will certainly have time to dote on their baby’s every need before he has to worry about getting back on the court.
The newborn girl marks their fourth daughter together, and the couple’s three other children, Demi, Peyton, and Dakota, will surely be happy to welcome their new sister.
Now the fun really begins for the growing family. Hopefully by the time the 2018-19 season rolls around, the couple’s new baby will be old enough to come watch her dad play live for a game or two and have some fun of her own.