- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
J.R. Smith Makes Epic Life Announcement via Social Media
- Updated: June 14, 2018
Smith took to Instagram early Thursday morning to announce the birth. According to the post, he and Harris have decided to name the newest addition to their family Denver.
The timing could not be more perfect for the happy couple. With the NBA offseason just getting started, Smith will certainly have time to dote on their baby’s every need before he has to worry about getting back on the court.
The newborn girl marks their fourth daughter together, and the couple’s three other children, Demi, Peyton, and Dakota, will surely be happy to welcome their new sister.
Now the fun really begins for the growing family. Hopefully by the time the 2018-19 season rolls around, the couple’s new baby will be old enough to come watch her dad play live for a game or two and have some fun of her own.