- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Kobe Bryant’s Epic Reaction to LeBron Reaching 8th Straight NBA Finals
- Updated: May 27, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has managed to reach the NBA Finals for the eighth year in a row despite constant carping from his critics. Just after the Cavaliers’ 87-79 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, future Hall of Famer subtly acknowledged James’ incredible ability without actually mentioning his name.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) May 28, 2018
Bryant was a part of five NBA title teams with the Los Angeles Lakers and played in two other finals. During his own career, he was also subjected to plenty of criticism about his ability to win. That was especially true after Shaquille O’Neal was no longer a Lakers teammate, yet Bryant managed to lead to more Lakers teams to NBA championships after O’Neal departed.
James will be going for his fourth title when the Cavaliers begin the NBA Finals on Thursday night against a still-unknown opponent.