- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
Kobe Bryant’s Epic Reaction to LeBron Reaching 8th Straight NBA Finals
- Updated: May 27, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has managed to reach the NBA Finals for the eighth year in a row despite constant carping from his critics. Just after the Cavaliers’ 87-79 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, future Hall of Famer subtly acknowledged James’ incredible ability without actually mentioning his name.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) May 28, 2018
Bryant was a part of five NBA title teams with the Los Angeles Lakers and played in two other finals. During his own career, he was also subjected to plenty of criticism about his ability to win. That was especially true after Shaquille O’Neal was no longer a Lakers teammate, yet Bryant managed to lead to more Lakers teams to NBA championships after O’Neal departed.
James will be going for his fourth title when the Cavaliers begin the NBA Finals on Thursday night against a still-unknown opponent.