- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Kobe Bryant’s Epic Reaction to LeBron Reaching 8th Straight NBA Finals
- Updated: May 27, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James has managed to reach the NBA Finals for the eighth year in a row despite constant carping from his critics. Just after the Cavaliers’ 87-79 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, future Hall of Famer subtly acknowledged James’ incredible ability without actually mentioning his name.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) May 28, 2018
Bryant was a part of five NBA title teams with the Los Angeles Lakers and played in two other finals. During his own career, he was also subjected to plenty of criticism about his ability to win. That was especially true after Shaquille O’Neal was no longer a Lakers teammate, yet Bryant managed to lead to more Lakers teams to NBA championships after O’Neal departed.
James will be going for his fourth title when the Cavaliers begin the NBA Finals on Thursday night against a still-unknown opponent.