- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
LeBron’s Son Asks Him How He Continues to Hit ‘All These Crazy Shots’
- Updated: May 25, 2018
What’s become routine in the 2017-18 postseason is seeing Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James put up huge scoring numbers that help his team win. That’s brought raves from all corners, including his own family after his team’s Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics, with his 10-year-old son Bryce offering a question that others are likely asking:
Even LeBron's own family is amazed by him.
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) May 26, 2018
“Why you keep hitting all these crazy shots?” the younger James asked after his father scored 46 in the victory.
Bryce James was born during the 2007 NBA Finals, when his father and the Cavaliers were competing against the San Antonio Spurs. During that short lifetime, he’s managed to see his father reach new heights of excellence. Yet despite that body of work, the elder James manages to still find ways to cause people’s jaws to drop, including that of his youngest son.