- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron’s Son Asks Him How He Continues to Hit ‘All These Crazy Shots’
- Updated: May 25, 2018
What’s become routine in the 2017-18 postseason is seeing Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James put up huge scoring numbers that help his team win. That’s brought raves from all corners, including his own family after his team’s Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics, with his 10-year-old son Bryce offering a question that others are likely asking:
Even LeBron's own family is amazed by him.
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) May 26, 2018
“Why you keep hitting all these crazy shots?” the younger James asked after his father scored 46 in the victory.
Bryce James was born during the 2007 NBA Finals, when his father and the Cavaliers were competing against the San Antonio Spurs. During that short lifetime, he’s managed to see his father reach new heights of excellence. Yet despite that body of work, the elder James manages to still find ways to cause people’s jaws to drop, including that of his youngest son.