- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron’s Son Asks Him How He Continues to Hit ‘All These Crazy Shots’
- Updated: May 25, 2018
What’s become routine in the 2017-18 postseason is seeing Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James put up huge scoring numbers that help his team win. That’s brought raves from all corners, including his own family after his team’s Game 6 win over the Boston Celtics, with his 10-year-old son Bryce offering a question that others are likely asking:
Even LeBron's own family is amazed by him.
— Yahoo Sports NBA (@YahooSportsNBA) May 26, 2018
“Why you keep hitting all these crazy shots?” the younger James asked after his father scored 46 in the victory.
Bryce James was born during the 2007 NBA Finals, when his father and the Cavaliers were competing against the San Antonio Spurs. During that short lifetime, he’s managed to see his father reach new heights of excellence. Yet despite that body of work, the elder James manages to still find ways to cause people’s jaws to drop, including that of his youngest son.