- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Video: Marcus Morris Taunts Larry Nance Jr., Who Retaliates in Full Force
- Updated: May 23, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers on the receiving end of a 27-7 run by the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, a play involving Larry Nance Jr. and the Celtics’ Marcus Morris nearly sparked an on-court brawl with just under 11 minutes left in the second quarter.
The Morris Twins will be waiting for Larry Nance outside the locker room after the game pic.twitter.com/EGnfibaBf1
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 24, 2018
Nance was in the midst of trying to score when Morris pushed him to the ground. Adding to the fuel, Morris then taunted Nance, who retaliated with a push that caused the game to be stopped. Both were assessed technical fouls, with Boston’s Terry Rozier also being given one.
Morris has had a longstanding reputation of volatile behavior, with the Cavaliers hoping that serves as a spark for what’s been a slow start to the contest.