- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: Marcus Morris Taunts Larry Nance Jr., Who Retaliates in Full Force
- Updated: May 23, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers on the receiving end of a 27-7 run by the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, a play involving Larry Nance Jr. and the Celtics’ Marcus Morris nearly sparked an on-court brawl with just under 11 minutes left in the second quarter.
The Morris Twins will be waiting for Larry Nance outside the locker room after the game pic.twitter.com/EGnfibaBf1
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 24, 2018
Nance was in the midst of trying to score when Morris pushed him to the ground. Adding to the fuel, Morris then taunted Nance, who retaliated with a push that caused the game to be stopped. Both were assessed technical fouls, with Boston’s Terry Rozier also being given one.
Morris has had a longstanding reputation of volatile behavior, with the Cavaliers hoping that serves as a spark for what’s been a slow start to the contest.