- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Marcus Morris Taunts Larry Nance Jr., Who Retaliates in Full Force
- Updated: May 23, 2018
With Cleveland Cavaliers on the receiving end of a 27-7 run by the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, a play involving Larry Nance Jr. and the Celtics’ Marcus Morris nearly sparked an on-court brawl with just under 11 minutes left in the second quarter.
The Morris Twins will be waiting for Larry Nance outside the locker room after the game pic.twitter.com/EGnfibaBf1
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) May 24, 2018
Nance was in the midst of trying to score when Morris pushed him to the ground. Adding to the fuel, Morris then taunted Nance, who retaliated with a push that caused the game to be stopped. Both were assessed technical fouls, with Boston’s Terry Rozier also being given one.
Morris has had a longstanding reputation of volatile behavior, with the Cavaliers hoping that serves as a spark for what’s been a slow start to the contest.