- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Kobe Bryant Takes Jab at LeBron James via Social Media
- Updated: May 13, 2018
With recent debates surrounding the title of greatest of all time between Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James and Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan, it seems that one particular Los Angeles Laker has taken exception to not being in the conversation at all.
That Laker is none other than Kobe Bryant, who on Saturday seemed to take a jab at James, when he liked a comment on Twitter that stated that Bryant is more skilled than James.
Kobe’s latest like on Twitter is pretty interesting ? pic.twitter.com/zWxzR074p4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 13, 2018
Bryant retired following the 2015-16 season and aside from his five NBA championships, loses to James in every major statistical category, including games played against each other.
In Bryant’s defense, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard was not blessed with the physical tools that James was blessed with, so he likely had to work twice as hard to achieve the same level of success. However, in the eyes of many, James surpassed Bryant a while ago, and the lingering few who still place Bryant above James likely reside in the Los Angeles area.