- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Kobe Bryant Takes Jab at LeBron James via Social Media
- Updated: May 13, 2018
With recent debates surrounding the title of greatest of all time between Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James and Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan, it seems that one particular Los Angeles Laker has taken exception to not being in the conversation at all.
That Laker is none other than Kobe Bryant, who on Saturday seemed to take a jab at James, when he liked a comment on Twitter that stated that Bryant is more skilled than James.
Kobe’s latest like on Twitter is pretty interesting 👀 pic.twitter.com/zWxzR074p4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 13, 2018
Bryant retired following the 2015-16 season and aside from his five NBA championships, loses to James in every major statistical category, including games played against each other.
In Bryant’s defense, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard was not blessed with the physical tools that James was blessed with, so he likely had to work twice as hard to achieve the same level of success. However, in the eyes of many, James surpassed Bryant a while ago, and the lingering few who still place Bryant above James likely reside in the Los Angeles area.