- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
Kobe Bryant Takes Jab at LeBron James via Social Media
- Updated: May 13, 2018
With recent debates surrounding the title of greatest of all time between Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James and Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan, it seems that one particular Los Angeles Laker has taken exception to not being in the conversation at all.
That Laker is none other than Kobe Bryant, who on Saturday seemed to take a jab at James, when he liked a comment on Twitter that stated that Bryant is more skilled than James.
Kobe’s latest like on Twitter is pretty interesting 👀 pic.twitter.com/zWxzR074p4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 13, 2018
Bryant retired following the 2015-16 season and aside from his five NBA championships, loses to James in every major statistical category, including games played against each other.
In Bryant’s defense, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard was not blessed with the physical tools that James was blessed with, so he likely had to work twice as hard to achieve the same level of success. However, in the eyes of many, James surpassed Bryant a while ago, and the lingering few who still place Bryant above James likely reside in the Los Angeles area.