- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Kobe Bryant Takes Jab at LeBron James via Social Media
- Updated: May 13, 2018
With recent debates surrounding the title of greatest of all time between Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James and Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan, it seems that one particular Los Angeles Laker has taken exception to not being in the conversation at all.
That Laker is none other than Kobe Bryant, who on Saturday seemed to take a jab at James, when he liked a comment on Twitter that stated that Bryant is more skilled than James.
Kobe’s latest like on Twitter is pretty interesting ? pic.twitter.com/zWxzR074p4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 13, 2018
Bryant retired following the 2015-16 season and aside from his five NBA championships, loses to James in every major statistical category, including games played against each other.
In Bryant’s defense, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard was not blessed with the physical tools that James was blessed with, so he likely had to work twice as hard to achieve the same level of success. However, in the eyes of many, James surpassed Bryant a while ago, and the lingering few who still place Bryant above James likely reside in the Los Angeles area.