- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
Dwyane Wade Sends Message to LeBron James After Epic Game 3 Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The close friendship between Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade and LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers remains strong with Wade currently having time to watch his friend after the Heat were eliminated by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round of the postseason. After James connected on a basket in the waning seconds to win Game 3 of the Cavaliers’ Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors, Wade offered a subtle tribute to his fellow 15-year veteran.
@KingJames you are a bad boy!!!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 6, 2018
Wade and James first played together for four years with the Heat from 2010-14, winning two titles and reaching the finals every year. They had reunited for the first half of the 2017-18 season before the Cavaliers dealt Wade back to the Heat on Feb. 8. Besides their friendship bond, both players will eventually have the connection of being Hall of Famers after their legendary careers come to an end.