- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
Dwyane Wade Sends Message to LeBron James After Epic Game 3 Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The close friendship between Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade and LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers remains strong with Wade currently having time to watch his friend after the Heat were eliminated by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round of the postseason. After James connected on a basket in the waning seconds to win Game 3 of the Cavaliers’ Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors, Wade offered a subtle tribute to his fellow 15-year veteran.
@KingJames you are a bad boy!!!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 6, 2018
Wade and James first played together for four years with the Heat from 2010-14, winning two titles and reaching the finals every year. They had reunited for the first half of the 2017-18 season before the Cavaliers dealt Wade back to the Heat on Feb. 8. Besides their friendship bond, both players will eventually have the connection of being Hall of Famers after their legendary careers come to an end.