- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
- J.R. Smith Says He Will Not Be Reaching Out to LeBron James or Lakers
Dwyane Wade Sends Message to LeBron James After Epic Game 3 Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The close friendship between Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade and LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers remains strong with Wade currently having time to watch his friend after the Heat were eliminated by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round of the postseason. After James connected on a basket in the waning seconds to win Game 3 of the Cavaliers’ Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors, Wade offered a subtle tribute to his fellow 15-year veteran.
@KingJames you are a bad boy!!!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 6, 2018
Wade and James first played together for four years with the Heat from 2010-14, winning two titles and reaching the finals every year. They had reunited for the first half of the 2017-18 season before the Cavaliers dealt Wade back to the Heat on Feb. 8. Besides their friendship bond, both players will eventually have the connection of being Hall of Famers after their legendary careers come to an end.