- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Dwyane Wade Sends Message to LeBron James After Epic Game 3 Buzzer-Beater
- Updated: May 5, 2018
The close friendship between Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade and LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers remains strong with Wade currently having time to watch his friend after the Heat were eliminated by the Philadelphia 76ers in the first round of the postseason. After James connected on a basket in the waning seconds to win Game 3 of the Cavaliers’ Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors, Wade offered a subtle tribute to his fellow 15-year veteran.
@KingJames you are a bad boy!!!
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 6, 2018
Wade and James first played together for four years with the Heat from 2010-14, winning two titles and reaching the finals every year. They had reunited for the first half of the 2017-18 season before the Cavaliers dealt Wade back to the Heat on Feb. 8. Besides their friendship bond, both players will eventually have the connection of being Hall of Famers after their legendary careers come to an end.