- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Video: LeBron Speaks on Kevin Love’s Big Night After Huge Game 2 Win
- Updated: May 3, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ dominating 128-110 victory in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors had the fingerprints of LeBron James all over it. Yet, despite tossing in 43 points, dishing out 14 assists and grabbing eight rebounds, James spent a good portion of the postgame interview extolling the contributions of his teammates, specifically citing the effort of Kevin Love.
Love scored 18 of his 31 points on the night during the first half, which helped the Cavaliers stay close during the first half. Trailing 63-61 at the break, the Cavs broke the game open during the third quarter and then put it away in the fourth, outscoring the Raptors 67-47. Love was also strong on the boards with 11 rebounds.
The Cavaliers now head back home with a commanding 2-0 advantage and would not have to return to Toronto if they win their next two games at Quicken Loans Arena. The first of those contests takes place on Saturday night, with the game tipping off just after 8:30 p.m. ET.