- Jarrett Allen discusses how good it feels to be ‘wanted’ by Cavs following blockbuster trade
- Kevin Love goes on lengthy rant for social justice: ‘Why is it so hard for white people to talk about race?’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. yelled ‘modern-day slavery’ at Cavs GM, not allowed back at practice facility
- Report: Cavs believe Andre Drummond’s asking price will be too high, will shop him ahead of deadline
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. expected to be released or traded after throwing tantrum in Cavs locker room
- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
Video: LeBron Speaks on Kevin Love’s Big Night After Huge Game 2 Win
- Updated: May 3, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ dominating 128-110 victory in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors had the fingerprints of LeBron James all over it. Yet, despite tossing in 43 points, dishing out 14 assists and grabbing eight rebounds, James spent a good portion of the postgame interview extolling the contributions of his teammates, specifically citing the effort of Kevin Love.
Love scored 18 of his 31 points on the night during the first half, which helped the Cavaliers stay close during the first half. Trailing 63-61 at the break, the Cavs broke the game open during the third quarter and then put it away in the fourth, outscoring the Raptors 67-47. Love was also strong on the boards with 11 rebounds.
The Cavaliers now head back home with a commanding 2-0 advantage and would not have to return to Toronto if they win their next two games at Quicken Loans Arena. The first of those contests takes place on Saturday night, with the game tipping off just after 8:30 p.m. ET.