- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: LeBron Speaks on Kevin Love’s Big Night After Huge Game 2 Win
- Updated: May 3, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ dominating 128-110 victory in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors had the fingerprints of LeBron James all over it. Yet, despite tossing in 43 points, dishing out 14 assists and grabbing eight rebounds, James spent a good portion of the postgame interview extolling the contributions of his teammates, specifically citing the effort of Kevin Love.
Love scored 18 of his 31 points on the night during the first half, which helped the Cavaliers stay close during the first half. Trailing 63-61 at the break, the Cavs broke the game open during the third quarter and then put it away in the fourth, outscoring the Raptors 67-47. Love was also strong on the boards with 11 rebounds.
The Cavaliers now head back home with a commanding 2-0 advantage and would not have to return to Toronto if they win their next two games at Quicken Loans Arena. The first of those contests takes place on Saturday night, with the game tipping off just after 8:30 p.m. ET.