- Tristan Thompson Works Out With Philadelphia 76ers NBA All-Star
- Report: Cavs Want Young Players and Picks in Any Kevin Love Trade
- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
Video: LeBron Speaks on Kevin Love’s Big Night After Huge Game 2 Win
- Updated: May 3, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers‘ dominating 128-110 victory in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Toronto Raptors had the fingerprints of LeBron James all over it. Yet, despite tossing in 43 points, dishing out 14 assists and grabbing eight rebounds, James spent a good portion of the postgame interview extolling the contributions of his teammates, specifically citing the effort of Kevin Love.
Love scored 18 of his 31 points on the night during the first half, which helped the Cavaliers stay close during the first half. Trailing 63-61 at the break, the Cavs broke the game open during the third quarter and then put it away in the fourth, outscoring the Raptors 67-47. Love was also strong on the boards with 11 rebounds.
The Cavaliers now head back home with a commanding 2-0 advantage and would not have to return to Toronto if they win their next two games at Quicken Loans Arena. The first of those contests takes place on Saturday night, with the game tipping off just after 8:30 p.m. ET.