- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Video: LeBron James Sons Fred Van Vleet After Physical Altercation
- Updated: May 1, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their problems during the first half of their Game 1 contest against the Toronto Raptors, though LeBron James continues to be an integral aspect of the team’s offense. With 4:13 left in the second quarter, one of James’ assists nearly resulted in an on-court scuffle with Toronto’s Fred Van Vleet.
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 2, 2018
James had stolen Kyle Lowry‘s pass and quickly drove down the court, with J.R. Smith on his left flank. Smith took James’ subsequent pass and drilled a 3-pointer, but James was then on the receiving end of a foul from VanVleet. However, James wasn’t able to convert the free throw he was awarded.
The Cavaliers have chipped away at what was a double-digit deficit to trail 60-57 at the break, though plenty of time still remains in the contest.