- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Video: LeBron James Sons Fred Van Vleet After Physical Altercation
- Updated: May 1, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their problems during the first half of their Game 1 contest against the Toronto Raptors, though LeBron James continues to be an integral aspect of the team’s offense. With 4:13 left in the second quarter, one of James’ assists nearly resulted in an on-court scuffle with Toronto’s Fred Van Vleet.
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 2, 2018
James had stolen Kyle Lowry‘s pass and quickly drove down the court, with J.R. Smith on his left flank. Smith took James’ subsequent pass and drilled a 3-pointer, but James was then on the receiving end of a foul from VanVleet. However, James wasn’t able to convert the free throw he was awarded.
The Cavaliers have chipped away at what was a double-digit deficit to trail 60-57 at the break, though plenty of time still remains in the contest.