- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Video: LeBron James Sons Fred Van Vleet After Physical Altercation
- Updated: May 1, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are having their problems during the first half of their Game 1 contest against the Toronto Raptors, though LeBron James continues to be an integral aspect of the team’s offense. With 4:13 left in the second quarter, one of James’ assists nearly resulted in an on-court scuffle with Toronto’s Fred Van Vleet.
— RealGM (@RealGM) May 2, 2018
James had stolen Kyle Lowry‘s pass and quickly drove down the court, with J.R. Smith on his left flank. Smith took James’ subsequent pass and drilled a 3-pointer, but James was then on the receiving end of a foul from VanVleet. However, James wasn’t able to convert the free throw he was awarded.
The Cavaliers have chipped away at what was a double-digit deficit to trail 60-57 at the break, though plenty of time still remains in the contest.