- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Love, Jordan Clarkson React to LeBron’s Record-Setting Night vs. Raptors
- Updated: March 22, 2018
The NBA has not seen a performance quite like what we witnessed at Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday. It was LeBron James at his finest, dissecting the defense as only he can for twos and dishing to the open players for threes.
And he didn’t turn the ball over once.
At the end of the game between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors, James had 35 points, 17 assists and zero turnovers. It’s the first time in NBA history since turnovers were recorded individually, that any player had at least 35 points and 15 assists with no turnovers.
LeBron James had 35 points, 17 assists, and 0 TO in the 132-129 win vs the Raptors. He's the 1st player with 35 points, 15 assists, and 0 TO in a gm since individual TO were 1st tracked in the 1977-78 season
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) March 22, 2018
His Cavaliers teammates couldn’t believe what he had accomplished, especially since James is averaging a career-high 4.3 turnovers per game this season. Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Love, and Jordan Clarkson were among those who marveled at the four-time MVP’s accomplishment, taking to Twitter to express their amazement.
17 assists and 0 turnovers…. ??♂️
@KingJames 35pts 17dimes and 0 to’s…sheesh.
@KingJames unbelievable dawg 17 assists no TO leghhhooo!
These players see James every day and yet he continues to do something almost every game that takes them by surprise.
“I’ve never seen anything like it,” said Drew. “It’s just amazing what he does, night in and night out. How he sustains it is just mind-boggling.”
James added seven rebounds and one steal in 39 minutes of play.
More important than James’ individual recognition was that the Cavs won the game 132-129 for their third straight victory and fourth in the last five games.