- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: Kevin Love Upgraded to Questionable vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 19, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been missing in action since late January due to a fractured bone in his left hand. Luckily, the All-Star big man’s return is on the horizion. In fact, he could be back on the court as early as Monday night.
While the Cavs are still dealing with a number of injuries to their roster, Love is officially listed as questionable for tonight’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 19, 2018
Before his injury, the 6-foot-10 veteran had been having yet another impressive season, averaging 17.9 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. After nearly seven weeks of rehab, it would be a huge boost to have Love back on the court.
While the Cavs are still several injured players away from full health, Love’s return is a huge step in the right direction. Hopefully they will gain a few more players back in the coming days.