- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs News: Kevin Love Upgraded to Questionable vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 19, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been missing in action since late January due to a fractured bone in his left hand. Luckily, the All-Star big man’s return is on the horizion. In fact, he could be back on the court as early as Monday night.
While the Cavs are still dealing with a number of injuries to their roster, Love is officially listed as questionable for tonight’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 19, 2018
Before his injury, the 6-foot-10 veteran had been having yet another impressive season, averaging 17.9 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. After nearly seven weeks of rehab, it would be a huge boost to have Love back on the court.
While the Cavs are still several injured players away from full health, Love’s return is a huge step in the right direction. Hopefully they will gain a few more players back in the coming days.