- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Cavs News: Kevin Love Upgraded to Questionable vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 19, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers center Kevin Love has been missing in action since late January due to a fractured bone in his left hand. Luckily, the All-Star big man’s return is on the horizion. In fact, he could be back on the court as early as Monday night.
While the Cavs are still dealing with a number of injuries to their roster, Love is officially listed as questionable for tonight’s game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 19, 2018
Before his injury, the 6-foot-10 veteran had been having yet another impressive season, averaging 17.9 points and 9.4 rebounds per game. After nearly seven weeks of rehab, it would be a huge boost to have Love back on the court.
While the Cavs are still several injured players away from full health, Love’s return is a huge step in the right direction. Hopefully they will gain a few more players back in the coming days.