- Kendrick Perkins delivers ludicrous take on Atlanta Hawks after Bogdan Bogdanovic acquisition
- Larry Nance Jr. sends major congratulations to Bam Adebayo and Brandon Ingram for max deals
- Christian Wood reveals how Andre Drummond inspired his breakout season
- Alfonzo McKinnie reacts to Cavs throwing him in trade to acquire JaVale McGee
- Report: Matthew Dellavedova agrees to re-sign with Cavs on one-year deal
- Celtics fans lose it via Twitter when they realize Tristan Thompson brings with him Kardashian family
- Report: Cavs sign Damyean Dotson to 2-year, $4 million deal
- Here are the major factors that led to the Cavs trading for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs send trade package to Lakers for JaVale Mcgee
- Kevin Love bids emotional goodbye to longtime teammate Tristan Thompson
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Make Big Change to Starting Lineup
- Updated: March 13, 2018
With the Cleveland Cavaliers in a sort of funk, having dropped their last two games on their current West Coast road trip, head coach Tyronn Lue has once again decided to make a change to the team’s starting lineup.
Smith has been struggling as of late and is averaging the second fewest points of his career while shooting an abysmal 39 percent from the field.
When asked for an explanation for the move, Lue’s response was curt:
“I just felt like it,” said Lue.
Lue also seemed to suggest that newly acquired Rodney Hood will be inserted back into the starting lineup when he returns:
“It would naturally probably be Rodney but because he’s out tonight, we just decided to go with Korver,” said Lue.