- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Make Big Change to Starting Lineup
- Updated: March 13, 2018
With the Cleveland Cavaliers in a sort of funk, having dropped their last two games on their current West Coast road trip, head coach Tyronn Lue has once again decided to make a change to the team’s starting lineup.
Smith has been struggling as of late and is averaging the second fewest points of his career while shooting an abysmal 39 percent from the field.
When asked for an explanation for the move, Lue’s response was curt:
“I just felt like it,” said Lue.
Lue also seemed to suggest that newly acquired Rodney Hood will be inserted back into the starting lineup when he returns:
“It would naturally probably be Rodney but because he’s out tonight, we just decided to go with Korver,” said Lue.