- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue to Make Big Change to Starting Lineup
- Updated: March 13, 2018
With the Cleveland Cavaliers in a sort of funk, having dropped their last two games on their current West Coast road trip, head coach Tyronn Lue has once again decided to make a change to the team’s starting lineup.
Smith has been struggling as of late and is averaging the second fewest points of his career while shooting an abysmal 39 percent from the field.
When asked for an explanation for the move, Lue’s response was curt:
“I just felt like it,” said Lue.
Lue also seemed to suggest that newly acquired Rodney Hood will be inserted back into the starting lineup when he returns:
“It would naturally probably be Rodney but because he’s out tonight, we just decided to go with Korver,” said Lue.