- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Announce Starting Lineup for Tonight’s Game vs. Hawks
- Updated: February 9, 2018
Roughly 30 hours after the Cleveland Cavaliers completely revamped their roster by trading away six players and acquiring four in a pair of separate deals, the team’s starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night will take on a much different look.
For those who’ve asked: Cavs starting Bron, JR, Calderon, TT, Cedi. Nance, Clarkson, Hill, Hood not yet officially ruled out, but highly unlikely they play
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 9, 2018
Calderon was inserted into the starting lineup back in November, with the Cavaliers running off 14 wins in their next 15 games. Osman’s selection was in part connected to the high praise offered of him by Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue on Wednesday night.
The expectation is that the four new players will take the court for the first time in a Cavaliers uniform on Sunday afternoon, when they Cavs face the Boston Celtics on the road.