- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
- Report: Cavs Release Huge Update Regarding Kevin Love’s Return
Report: Cavs Announce Starting Lineup for Tonight’s Game vs. Hawks
- Updated: February 9, 2018
Roughly 30 hours after the Cleveland Cavaliers completely revamped their roster by trading away six players and acquiring four in a pair of separate deals, the team’s starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night will take on a much different look.
For those who’ve asked: Cavs starting Bron, JR, Calderon, TT, Cedi. Nance, Clarkson, Hill, Hood not yet officially ruled out, but highly unlikely they play
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 9, 2018
Calderon was inserted into the starting lineup back in November, with the Cavaliers running off 14 wins in their next 15 games. Osman’s selection was in part connected to the high praise offered of him by Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue on Wednesday night.
The expectation is that the four new players will take the court for the first time in a Cavaliers uniform on Sunday afternoon, when they Cavs face the Boston Celtics on the road.