- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Report: Cavs Announce Starting Lineup for Tonight’s Game vs. Hawks
- Updated: February 9, 2018
Roughly 30 hours after the Cleveland Cavaliers completely revamped their roster by trading away six players and acquiring four in a pair of separate deals, the team’s starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night will take on a much different look.
For those who’ve asked: Cavs starting Bron, JR, Calderon, TT, Cedi. Nance, Clarkson, Hill, Hood not yet officially ruled out, but highly unlikely they play
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 9, 2018
Calderon was inserted into the starting lineup back in November, with the Cavaliers running off 14 wins in their next 15 games. Osman’s selection was in part connected to the high praise offered of him by Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue on Wednesday night.
The expectation is that the four new players will take the court for the first time in a Cavaliers uniform on Sunday afternoon, when they Cavs face the Boston Celtics on the road.