- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Announce Starting Lineup for Tonight’s Game vs. Hawks
- Updated: February 9, 2018
Roughly 30 hours after the Cleveland Cavaliers completely revamped their roster by trading away six players and acquiring four in a pair of separate deals, the team’s starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night will take on a much different look.
For those who’ve asked: Cavs starting Bron, JR, Calderon, TT, Cedi. Nance, Clarkson, Hill, Hood not yet officially ruled out, but highly unlikely they play
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 9, 2018
Calderon was inserted into the starting lineup back in November, with the Cavaliers running off 14 wins in their next 15 games. Osman’s selection was in part connected to the high praise offered of him by Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue on Wednesday night.
The expectation is that the four new players will take the court for the first time in a Cavaliers uniform on Sunday afternoon, when they Cavs face the Boston Celtics on the road.