- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Report: Cavs Announce Starting Lineup for Tonight’s Game vs. Hawks
- Updated: February 9, 2018
Roughly 30 hours after the Cleveland Cavaliers completely revamped their roster by trading away six players and acquiring four in a pair of separate deals, the team’s starting lineup against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night will take on a much different look.
For those who’ve asked: Cavs starting Bron, JR, Calderon, TT, Cedi. Nance, Clarkson, Hill, Hood not yet officially ruled out, but highly unlikely they play
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 9, 2018
Calderon was inserted into the starting lineup back in November, with the Cavaliers running off 14 wins in their next 15 games. Osman’s selection was in part connected to the high praise offered of him by Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue on Wednesday night.
The expectation is that the four new players will take the court for the first time in a Cavaliers uniform on Sunday afternoon, when they Cavs face the Boston Celtics on the road.