- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
LeBron James Reacts to Dwyane Wade Getting Traded
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In the flurry of trades the Cleveland Cavaliers completed on Thursday, the one that might have gotten the least media attention was when they sent veteran guard Dwyane Wade back to his original team, the Miami Heat, for a second-round draft pick. However, Wade’s close friend, LeBron James, made sure to offer his thoughts on the deal via social media.
Prior to their brief reunion with the Cavs this season, James and Wade had played together for four seasons with the Heat from 2010-14. During that time, the franchise went to the NBA Finals each year and won league titles in 2012 and 2013.
That professional relationship came long after the two developed their friendship that obviously remains. The two will be back on the court together on Mar. 27 when the Cavaliers travel to face the Heat.