- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
LeBron James Reacts to Dwyane Wade Getting Traded
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In the flurry of trades the Cleveland Cavaliers completed on Thursday, the one that might have gotten the least media attention was when they sent veteran guard Dwyane Wade back to his original team, the Miami Heat, for a second-round draft pick. However, Wade’s close friend, LeBron James, made sure to offer his thoughts on the deal via social media.
Prior to their brief reunion with the Cavs this season, James and Wade had played together for four seasons with the Heat from 2010-14. During that time, the franchise went to the NBA Finals each year and won league titles in 2012 and 2013.
That professional relationship came long after the two developed their friendship that obviously remains. The two will be back on the court together on Mar. 27 when the Cavaliers travel to face the Heat.