- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
LeBron James Reacts to Dwyane Wade Getting Traded
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In the flurry of trades the Cleveland Cavaliers completed on Thursday, the one that might have gotten the least media attention was when they sent veteran guard Dwyane Wade back to his original team, the Miami Heat, for a second-round draft pick. However, Wade’s close friend, LeBron James, made sure to offer his thoughts on the deal via social media.
Prior to their brief reunion with the Cavs this season, James and Wade had played together for four seasons with the Heat from 2010-14. During that time, the franchise went to the NBA Finals each year and won league titles in 2012 and 2013.
That professional relationship came long after the two developed their friendship that obviously remains. The two will be back on the court together on Mar. 27 when the Cavaliers travel to face the Heat.