- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
LeBron James Reacts to Dwyane Wade Getting Traded
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In the flurry of trades the Cleveland Cavaliers completed on Thursday, the one that might have gotten the least media attention was when they sent veteran guard Dwyane Wade back to his original team, the Miami Heat, for a second-round draft pick. However, Wade’s close friend, LeBron James, made sure to offer his thoughts on the deal via social media.
Prior to their brief reunion with the Cavs this season, James and Wade had played together for four seasons with the Heat from 2010-14. During that time, the franchise went to the NBA Finals each year and won league titles in 2012 and 2013.
That professional relationship came long after the two developed their friendship that obviously remains. The two will be back on the court together on Mar. 27 when the Cavaliers travel to face the Heat.