- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Reacts to Dwyane Wade Getting Traded
- Updated: February 8, 2018
In the flurry of trades the Cleveland Cavaliers completed on Thursday, the one that might have gotten the least media attention was when they sent veteran guard Dwyane Wade back to his original team, the Miami Heat, for a second-round draft pick. However, Wade’s close friend, LeBron James, made sure to offer his thoughts on the deal via social media.
Prior to their brief reunion with the Cavs this season, James and Wade had played together for four seasons with the Heat from 2010-14. During that time, the franchise went to the NBA Finals each year and won league titles in 2012 and 2013.
That professional relationship came long after the two developed their friendship that obviously remains. The two will be back on the court together on Mar. 27 when the Cavaliers travel to face the Heat.