- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: NBA Reveals LeBron’s Picks for 2018 All-Star Game
- Updated: January 25, 2018
Selections for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game were officially announced, with the East’s team captain, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, selecting teammate Kevin Love as one of the team’s reserves. James also selected former teammate Kyrie Irving and likely selected Kevin Durant with his first overall pick.
— NBA (@NBA) January 26, 2018
James earned the chance to make the selections by receiving the most votes among Eastern Conference players.
The game will take place on Sunday, Feb. 18 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, with other activities also taking place over the course of the weekend. Love has been invited to take part in the 3-point competition.