- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Cavs News: NBA Reveals LeBron’s Picks for 2018 All-Star Game
- Updated: January 25, 2018
Selections for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game were officially announced, with the East’s team captain, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, selecting teammate Kevin Love as one of the team’s reserves. James also selected former teammate Kyrie Irving and likely selected Kevin Durant with his first overall pick.
— NBA (@NBA) January 26, 2018
James earned the chance to make the selections by receiving the most votes among Eastern Conference players.
The game will take place on Sunday, Feb. 18 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, with other activities also taking place over the course of the weekend. Love has been invited to take part in the 3-point competition.