- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: NBA Reveals LeBron’s Picks for 2018 All-Star Game
- Updated: January 25, 2018
Selections for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game were officially announced, with the East’s team captain, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, selecting teammate Kevin Love as one of the team’s reserves. James also selected former teammate Kyrie Irving and likely selected Kevin Durant with his first overall pick.
— NBA (@NBA) January 26, 2018
James earned the chance to make the selections by receiving the most votes among Eastern Conference players.
The game will take place on Sunday, Feb. 18 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, with other activities also taking place over the course of the weekend. Love has been invited to take part in the 3-point competition.