- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Isaiah Thomas Posts Video of Him Dunking as He Nears Debut
- Updated: December 24, 2017
The rehabilitation of Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Isaiah Thomas has almost come to an end, with the veteran trying to get back to his 2016-17 form. During that season as a member of the Boston Celtics, he was a prolific scorer and All-Star player who was eventually forced to the sidelines by a hip injury.
The Instagram video below is an indication that the 5-foot-9 guard appears to be rounding into form:
Thomas’ size has always been held against him, beginning in the 2011 NBA Draft, when he was the 60th and last player taken. He’s subsequently used that snub to elevate his game to last season’s level, which is what the Cavaliers are expecting when he does return. That first appearance could come as early as later this week, but is expected to come by Jan. 3 — when the Cavs travel to face Thomas’ old team, the Celtics.