- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
Video: LeBron James Gets Into It With Courtside Heckler During Cavs-Bulls Game
- Updated: December 5, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers dominated the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday night, 113-91, as they extended their impressive winning streak to 12 games.
Cavs superstar LeBron James ended his night with 23 points, seven rebounds, six assists, and two steals, however one fan sitting courtside on Monday night seemed to be unimpressed.
This is what they call an MVP?? Just a big cry baby..#ChicagosHeckler #NobodyIsSafe@houseofhighlights
Posted by Abdul Razick on Monday, December 4, 2017
James, however, got the last laugh as he shut down the heckler with this line:
“I hope that ain’t your girl next to you because she’s filming me. Bum.”
Congrats on your 30 seconds of fame buddy, but it’s clear that you’re just a pawn living in the King’s world.