- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Video: Isaiah Thomas Seen Participating in Contact Drills During Practice
- Updated: November 22, 2017
— clevelanddotcom Cavs (@PDcavsinsider) November 22, 2017
Prior to this step forward, Thomas had been limited to simply maintaining his shooting touch, often after the Cavaliers team had completed its practices. The contact drills will help set the stage for further progress, which will include taking part in 5-on-5 drills, followed by his official return to the roster.
Thomas injured his hip last spring while he was still a member of the Boston Celtics. Since being dealt to the Cavaliers in the Kyrie Irving deal, Thomas has continued rehabilitation on that hip, with the target date for his return being sometime in January. However, Thomas has previously spoken about beating that cautious timetable and is anxious to get back on the court.