- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Video: Isaiah Thomas Seen Participating in Contact Drills During Practice
- Updated: November 22, 2017
— clevelanddotcom Cavs (@PDcavsinsider) November 22, 2017
Prior to this step forward, Thomas had been limited to simply maintaining his shooting touch, often after the Cavaliers team had completed its practices. The contact drills will help set the stage for further progress, which will include taking part in 5-on-5 drills, followed by his official return to the roster.
Thomas injured his hip last spring while he was still a member of the Boston Celtics. Since being dealt to the Cavaliers in the Kyrie Irving deal, Thomas has continued rehabilitation on that hip, with the target date for his return being sometime in January. However, Thomas has previously spoken about beating that cautious timetable and is anxious to get back on the court.