- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
Video: Houston Rockets Troll LeBron’s ‘Arthur’ Post Hours Before Tip-Off
- Updated: November 9, 2017
LeBron James made news earlier this week when he took to Instagram to use the famous “Arthur” meme. Shortly after, speculation swirled as NBA fans and players alike tried to decipher James’ cryptic post.
While the four-time NBA MVP has since stated that there was no deeper meaning to the post, that hasn’t stopped the Houston Rockets from using it to try and get under James’ skin leading up to their game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.
Hours before tip-off, the Rockets’ official Twitter page posted a hype-up video for the game. In the video, they cross-cut numerous highlights of James’ recent play with scenes from the popular children’s television show.
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) November 9, 2017
The Rockets are currently boasting the second best record in the Western Conference and will surely pose a huge challenge for the struggling Cavaliers. The fact that the team’s official Twitter page decided to troll James just hours before the game will likely give him even more incentive to will his team to victory.
Hopefully, James and the Cavs will manage to secure their sixth victory of the season, and James will be in a much better “mood” from here on out.