- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: Houston Rockets Troll LeBron’s ‘Arthur’ Post Hours Before Tip-Off
- Updated: November 9, 2017
LeBron James made news earlier this week when he took to Instagram to use the famous “Arthur” meme. Shortly after, speculation swirled as NBA fans and players alike tried to decipher James’ cryptic post.
While the four-time NBA MVP has since stated that there was no deeper meaning to the post, that hasn’t stopped the Houston Rockets from using it to try and get under James’ skin leading up to their game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.
Hours before tip-off, the Rockets’ official Twitter page posted a hype-up video for the game. In the video, they cross-cut numerous highlights of James’ recent play with scenes from the popular children’s television show.
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) November 9, 2017
The Rockets are currently boasting the second best record in the Western Conference and will surely pose a huge challenge for the struggling Cavaliers. The fact that the team’s official Twitter page decided to troll James just hours before the game will likely give him even more incentive to will his team to victory.
Hopefully, James and the Cavs will manage to secure their sixth victory of the season, and James will be in a much better “mood” from here on out.