- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Video: Houston Rockets Troll LeBron’s ‘Arthur’ Post Hours Before Tip-Off
- Updated: November 9, 2017
LeBron James made news earlier this week when he took to Instagram to use the famous “Arthur” meme. Shortly after, speculation swirled as NBA fans and players alike tried to decipher James’ cryptic post.
While the four-time NBA MVP has since stated that there was no deeper meaning to the post, that hasn’t stopped the Houston Rockets from using it to try and get under James’ skin leading up to their game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday night.
Hours before tip-off, the Rockets’ official Twitter page posted a hype-up video for the game. In the video, they cross-cut numerous highlights of James’ recent play with scenes from the popular children’s television show.
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) November 9, 2017
The Rockets are currently boasting the second best record in the Western Conference and will surely pose a huge challenge for the struggling Cavaliers. The fact that the team’s official Twitter page decided to troll James just hours before the game will likely give him even more incentive to will his team to victory.
Hopefully, James and the Cavs will manage to secure their sixth victory of the season, and James will be in a much better “mood” from here on out.