- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
LeBron’s Hilarious Reasoning for Posting ‘Arthur’ Meme on Instagram
- Updated: November 7, 2017
Fans and members of the press alike wondered what it meant when LeBron James took to Instagram on Monday to post a cryptic message with the widely used “Arthur” meme.
Thanks to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, we finally know the truth, well…sort of.
LeBron James when asked about his “mood” Instagram post: “I like Arthur”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 8, 2017
James always knows how to keep us guessing. There’s no way to refute his claim that the post simply represented his love for the popular cartoon and related meme, but it’s also hard to believe that there wasn’t some deeper meaning as well.
For now, we’ll just have to take James’ word for it. With Tuesday night’s victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, hopefully James is no longer feeling quite as frustrated as the post had originally indicated.