- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron’s Hilarious Reasoning for Posting ‘Arthur’ Meme on Instagram
- Updated: November 7, 2017
Fans and members of the press alike wondered what it meant when LeBron James took to Instagram on Monday to post a cryptic message with the widely used “Arthur” meme.
Thanks to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, we finally know the truth, well…sort of.
LeBron James when asked about his “mood” Instagram post: “I like Arthur”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 8, 2017
James always knows how to keep us guessing. There’s no way to refute his claim that the post simply represented his love for the popular cartoon and related meme, but it’s also hard to believe that there wasn’t some deeper meaning as well.
For now, we’ll just have to take James’ word for it. With Tuesday night’s victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, hopefully James is no longer feeling quite as frustrated as the post had originally indicated.