- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
LeBron’s Hilarious Reasoning for Posting ‘Arthur’ Meme on Instagram
- Updated: November 7, 2017
Fans and members of the press alike wondered what it meant when LeBron James took to Instagram on Monday to post a cryptic message with the widely used “Arthur” meme.
Thanks to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, we finally know the truth, well…sort of.
LeBron James when asked about his “mood” Instagram post: “I like Arthur”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 8, 2017
James always knows how to keep us guessing. There’s no way to refute his claim that the post simply represented his love for the popular cartoon and related meme, but it’s also hard to believe that there wasn’t some deeper meaning as well.
For now, we’ll just have to take James’ word for it. With Tuesday night’s victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, hopefully James is no longer feeling quite as frustrated as the post had originally indicated.