- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron’s Hilarious Reasoning for Posting ‘Arthur’ Meme on Instagram
- Updated: November 7, 2017
Fans and members of the press alike wondered what it meant when LeBron James took to Instagram on Monday to post a cryptic message with the widely used “Arthur” meme.
Thanks to ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, we finally know the truth, well…sort of.
LeBron James when asked about his “mood” Instagram post: “I like Arthur”
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) November 8, 2017
James always knows how to keep us guessing. There’s no way to refute his claim that the post simply represented his love for the popular cartoon and related meme, but it’s also hard to believe that there wasn’t some deeper meaning as well.
For now, we’ll just have to take James’ word for it. With Tuesday night’s victory over the Milwaukee Bucks, hopefully James is no longer feeling quite as frustrated as the post had originally indicated.