- Report: Cavs Head Coach Larry Drew Has No Interest in Intentionally Tanking
- Report: Milwaukee Bucks Interested in Acquiring J.R. Smith
- Report: Kevin Love Not Planning to Miss Any More Games Following All-Star Break
- Channing Frye reveals his favorite youngster among promising Duke University trio
- Cavs Coach Compares Draft Prospect Zion Williamson to Hall of Famer
- Report: Cavs Could Have 4 1st-Round Picks by June
- Kevin Durant’s response when asked if he thinks LeBron James is still NBA’s greatest
- Khloe Kardashian Breaks Up With Tristan Thompson After He Allegedly Cheats With Jordyn Woods
- Report: There’s ‘Internal Belief’ That Winning Basketball Could Be Coming Soon for Cavs
- Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
Report: Cavs Will Be Missing at Least Nine Players for Sunday Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: October 8, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers enter Sunday afternoon’s preseason game against the Washington Wizards still looking for their first victory. That quest will be even more difficult with news that the team will be without at least nine players for the afternoon clash.
The Cavs game notes shows the team is holding out a bunch of guys today pic.twitter.com/auewM4xDts
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 8, 2017
The above list effectively takes away both of the Cavs’ first two units, with the remaining players being reserve veterans and other players looking to stick with the team.
Following Sunday’s contest, the Cavaliers will have two remaining preseason games before their Oct. 17 opener.