- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Will Be Missing at Least Nine Players for Sunday Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: October 8, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers enter Sunday afternoon’s preseason game against the Washington Wizards still looking for their first victory. That quest will be even more difficult with news that the team will be without at least nine players for the afternoon clash.
The Cavs game notes shows the team is holding out a bunch of guys today pic.twitter.com/auewM4xDts
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 8, 2017
The above list effectively takes away both of the Cavs’ first two units, with the remaining players being reserve veterans and other players looking to stick with the team.
Following Sunday’s contest, the Cavaliers will have two remaining preseason games before their Oct. 17 opener.