- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Will Be Missing at Least Nine Players for Sunday Game vs. Wizards
- Updated: October 8, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers enter Sunday afternoon’s preseason game against the Washington Wizards still looking for their first victory. That quest will be even more difficult with news that the team will be without at least nine players for the afternoon clash.
The Cavs game notes shows the team is holding out a bunch of guys today pic.twitter.com/auewM4xDts
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 8, 2017
The above list effectively takes away both of the Cavs’ first two units, with the remaining players being reserve veterans and other players looking to stick with the team.
Following Sunday’s contest, the Cavaliers will have two remaining preseason games before their Oct. 17 opener.