- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Isaiah Thomas Sends Motivational Message to LeBron James via Social Media
- Updated: September 3, 2017
It’s still unclear how soon we’ll get to see LeBron James and Isaiah Thomas take the court together as members of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but according to social media, Thomas is already looking forward to it.
In a recent Instagram post, James shared a picture of him going to the rim in front of a packed arena in Manila, Philippines during his Asia tour. Shortly after, Thomas expressed his excitement about being the four-time NBA MVP’s newest teammate in the post’s comments section.
This is the second social media interaction the two have had since the blockbuster trade between the Cavs and Boston Celtics took place, and it’s clear that both James and Thomas are more than ready to support each other as teammates.