- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
J.R. Smith Shuts Down Girl on Social Media Trying to ‘Get the Pipe’
- Updated: August 25, 2017
When it comes to social media, it’s sometimes the perfect platform for someone to display their affection, or “thirst” as it is referred to nowadays, in front of thousands or millions of people.
finally followed @TheRealJRSmith. how long should i expect the wait to be for his first DM?
— megan brown (@thatgirlondeck) August 25, 2017
Right next to never! https://t.co/bpoLMGptOK
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) August 25, 2017
Smith is notorious for a series of Twitter messages he sent to another woman in early 2013 when he was still a member of the New York Knicks, which immediately went viral.
Fast forward to August 2017, Megan Brown certainly got Smith’s attention, but his tweet probably wasn’t the type of reply she was expecting.