- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
J.R. Smith Shuts Down Girl on Social Media Trying to ‘Get the Pipe’
- Updated: August 25, 2017
When it comes to social media, it’s sometimes the perfect platform for someone to display their affection, or “thirst” as it is referred to nowadays, in front of thousands or millions of people.
finally followed @TheRealJRSmith. how long should i expect the wait to be for his first DM?
— megan brown (@thatgirlondeck) August 25, 2017
Right next to never! https://t.co/bpoLMGptOK
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) August 25, 2017
Smith is notorious for a series of Twitter messages he sent to another woman in early 2013 when he was still a member of the New York Knicks, which immediately went viral.
Fast forward to August 2017, Megan Brown certainly got Smith’s attention, but his tweet probably wasn’t the type of reply she was expecting.