- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Sources Close to LeBron James Say Reports of Him Leaving Are ‘100 Percent False’
- Updated: August 16, 2017
Less than an hour after veteran NBA reporter Chris Sheridan took to Twitter to claim that James plans to leave Cleveland after the upcoming season, Cleveland.com‘s Joe Vardon sent out a tweet that completely denied Sheridan’s report.
For what it's worth (damn it, I'm on vacation), three sources close to LeBron said this latest tweet about him is 100 percent false
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) August 16, 2017
Vardon’s tweet is certainly good news for those who hope to see James in a Cavs uniform for years to come, still, it seems to only further prove that the only person who knows for a fact what James plans to do next offseason is James himself.