- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Sources Close to LeBron James Say Reports of Him Leaving Are ‘100 Percent False’
- Updated: August 16, 2017
Less than an hour after veteran NBA reporter Chris Sheridan took to Twitter to claim that James plans to leave Cleveland after the upcoming season, Cleveland.com‘s Joe Vardon sent out a tweet that completely denied Sheridan’s report.
For what it's worth (damn it, I'm on vacation), three sources close to LeBron said this latest tweet about him is 100 percent false
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) August 16, 2017
Vardon’s tweet is certainly good news for those who hope to see James in a Cavs uniform for years to come, still, it seems to only further prove that the only person who knows for a fact what James plans to do next offseason is James himself.