- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
LeBron James Rated Shockingly Low in Release of 2017-18 NBA MVP Odds
- Updated: August 14, 2017
As the 2017-18 NBA season approaches, betting odds for the upcoming season are beginning to roll out. On Monday, the favorites to win the 2017-18 NBA MVP were released, and LeBron James is surprisingly low on the list.
|Player||8/13 (Paddy Power)|
Following the two co-leaders are San Antonio Spurs star Kawhi Leonard at +550, and Houston Rockets guard James Harden at +700. Finally, James is tied for the fourth best odds with Giannis Antetokounmpo at +750.
Considering James’ incredible NBA Finals performance last season, it is somewhat surprising that he does not have better preseason odds to win his fifth MVP award. Still, it will likely only serve as more motivation for The King, as he begins yet another year of dominance in the NBA.