- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
LeBron James Rated Shockingly Low in Release of 2017-18 NBA MVP Odds
- Updated: August 14, 2017
As the 2017-18 NBA season approaches, betting odds for the upcoming season are beginning to roll out. On Monday, the favorites to win the 2017-18 NBA MVP were released, and LeBron James is surprisingly low on the list.
|Player||8/13 (Paddy Power)|
Following the two co-leaders are San Antonio Spurs star Kawhi Leonard at +550, and Houston Rockets guard James Harden at +700. Finally, James is tied for the fourth best odds with Giannis Antetokounmpo at +750.
Considering James’ incredible NBA Finals performance last season, it is somewhat surprising that he does not have better preseason odds to win his fifth MVP award. Still, it will likely only serve as more motivation for The King, as he begins yet another year of dominance in the NBA.