- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
LeBron James Rated Shockingly Low in Release of 2017-18 NBA MVP Odds
- Updated: August 14, 2017
As the 2017-18 NBA season approaches, betting odds for the upcoming season are beginning to roll out. On Monday, the favorites to win the 2017-18 NBA MVP were released, and LeBron James is surprisingly low on the list.
|Player||8/13 (Paddy Power)|
Following the two co-leaders are San Antonio Spurs star Kawhi Leonard at +550, and Houston Rockets guard James Harden at +700. Finally, James is tied for the fourth best odds with Giannis Antetokounmpo at +750.
Considering James’ incredible NBA Finals performance last season, it is somewhat surprising that he does not have better preseason odds to win his fifth MVP award. Still, it will likely only serve as more motivation for The King, as he begins yet another year of dominance in the NBA.