- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cleveland Cavaliers Unveil All New Nike Uniforms for 2017-18 Season
- Updated: August 7, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers are moving into the future with some shiny new threads. On Monday, the Cavs and Nike revealed two new jerseys for the 2017-18 season.
The Cavaliers described the incredible new look in a press release:
“The uniforms combine the updated and contemporary look of the Cavs brand with Nike’s innovative high-performance technology and feature global emblems of drive and determination — Nike’s Swoosh and The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company’s Wingfoot.”
Goodyear and the Cavaliers announced a multi-year partnership back in May. Considering the fact that the Goodyear headquarters are located in Akron, Ohio, it’s hard to think of a better logo to proudly wear.
Cavaliers chief marketing officer Tracy Marek explained what excites her most about the new look.
“The new uniforms are uniquely inspired by both the history and future of the Cavaliers franchise and represents the power of teamwork and partnership,” she said. “We had the incredible opportunity to collaborate with Nike on the design of the uniform and we found the perfect partner in Goodyear who shares our home-state pride and values of drive and determination. We couldn’t be more fortunate to work with two global leaders in their respective industries, and their prominent representation on the Cavaliers new uniforms helps present a timeless message of performance and impact on and off the court.”
The upcoming season is sure to be difficult one as LeBron James and the Cavaliers look to bring another NBA championship to Cleveland. While only time will tell whether or not they succeed, one thing is certain, they’re going to look great trying.