- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Video: LeBron James and Son Hear ‘Warriors’ Taunts After AAU Game
- Updated: August 1, 2017
With James Jr. showing off many of the skills of a future star, some in the crowd seem to have forgotten that they are watching a group of 12-year-olds play and decided to take out their feelings on James after his son’s team had lost.
In a video, the final buzzer can be heard followed immediately by a fan heckling both James and his son with the all-too-familiar “Warriors” chant.
Midway through the fan’s chant she seems to stop in her tracks. The camera then zooms to reveal James staring the woman down with the same gaze that has left countless NBA defenders shaking in their sneakers.
Clearly this woman needs to remember that she’s supposed to be cheering for the children in the game, and not trying to get a rise out of the superstar father of one of the players.