- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs Fans Absolutely Destroy Kyrie Irving for Wanting Out of Cleveland
- Updated: July 21, 2017
A Cleveland fan scorned can be rough, especially when it comes to social media, a fact that Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving is discovering after news of his request to be traded became public on Friday afternoon. What’s happened since has been a blistering array of abuse via Twitter, with fans angered by the fact that Irving no longer wants to team with LeBron James in helping the Cavaliers battle for an NBA title.
It was just 13 months ago that Irving entered the Cleveland sports history books by hitting the winning shot in Game 7 of the NBA Finals. However, the absolute joy felt after that moment has been replaced by these examples of absolute rage:
Fuck you punk trader..you a sell out
— . (@thatboyjat) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving looks like I'm burning your jersey trader
— Sir Robert Hall ll (@tylergillum01) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving noone, especially the Cavs GM gives a fuck about your "preferred landing spots." You a bitch forreal.
— Kells (@10_shawnkells) July 22, 2017
Kyrie if you get traded, I hope they send your bitch ass to the Nets. I mean that's what you would deserve, hope you like 21 wins bitch.
— Sam Klein (@poppysmojoshack) July 22, 2017
I'm a Cleveland sports fan if you don't want to play for one of hour teams F**K OFF AND BYE BITCH @KyrieIrving ?????????????????
— ANGELO_C (@Angelo7266) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving Ima Beat Yo ass if u leave Cleveland , Bitch
— Otto Gang ?? (@RichyyOtto) July 21, 2017
You're a bitch if you leave the Cavs @KyrieIrving You won't win shit with you being the main focal point, I want to punch you in the dick rn
— Wyatt Bensman (@WyattBensman) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving little bitch
— brock (@bkeaton17) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving you gone leave us after we held u down when PartNextDoor was fuckin yo bitch?!!! ?
— Low Key Savage (@FireSticknChill) July 21, 2017
You ungrateful bitch @KyrieIrving Scottie never said this type of shit to Mike
— National champs UNC (@PJackk) July 21, 2017
You a bitch bro @KyrieIrving can't believe we compared you to Kobe.
— +?? (@Cooly_101) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving I hope you get traded and immediately tear your ACL you aren't a superstar stick to your role dumbass
— BiG DADDY NEWPORT (@RealJakeDougan) July 21, 2017
Fuck you @KyrieIrving
— Matt(ItsSlayerGamer) (@ItsSlayerGamer) July 21, 2017
Kyrie wants to be the face of a franchise he was for 3 years before Lebron came and they weren't worth a fuck you're dumb bud @KyrieIrving
— Austin Green (@_flowers94) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving man this whole fucking time Cavs could've traded for PG. Fuck you and you fucking big ego. Selfish fuck.
— #ALLIN (@GOAT263) July 21, 2017
@KyrieIrving you'll never get another fan base like Cleveland fuck you for wanting to leave
— Liv (@oliviaullery_) July 21, 2017