- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
LeBron James Is Hopeful That ‘Space Jam 2’ Will Happen in Near Future
- Updated: August 16, 2015
LeBron James is still holding out hope on his involvement with “Space Jam 2.”
“We hope so. We’re definitely missing Bugs and Daffy and Tasmanian Devil and every last one of them, so hopefully we can do some great things.”
James has been involved in rumors to star in a sequel to “Space Jam” over the past several months. The rumors were only strengthened when the four-time MVP’s production company, SpringHill Entertainment, entered a partnership with Warner Bros, who own the rights to “Space Jam.”
Despite falling just short of bringing the city of Cleveland their first NBA championship, James has been extremely busy this offseason. Outside of entertainment deals with Warner Bros, he starred in the wide-release movie, “Trainwreck,” this past July.
More recently, it was announced that the Cavaliers star would provide full college scholarships to children who graduate in the Akron Public School system.
There is little doubt that James is carving out a career off the basketball court. If he were to land a lead role in a new “Space Jam” movie, it might just catapult the veteran small forward into the role of a Hollywood star after his playing days are over.